(y/n) POV

As we rode, I felt pain rock through my body. That fall was much more painful than I had expected. I had not expected Aragorn to come after me, but I was glad he did. We rode in silence for a long time before Aragorn spoke.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"You mean pushing you out of the way and falling over a cliff practically dangling from a warg?" I felt him nod from behind me. I sighed. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I knew it would happen and I want to try and prevent it."

"(y/n)?" Aragorn said after a minute.

"Yes?"

"Where are you from?"

"It's a little hard to explain."

"It's a long ride."

I smiled a little.

"I guess I can try to explain it. I'm just warning you, it's a little confusing."

I went on to tell him parts of my world. I told him about my home, my friends, my work. Aragorn listened to what I said, taking it all in and asking a few questions every now and then. I soon finished telling him about my home. He seemed to understand it pretty well.

"How is it that you seem to know what is to come here?" he asked once I finished. "Is it because of something in your world?"

"Yes. Where I'm from, this world is all fictional. Someone wrote this adventure, along with the story of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield. The story is much loved where I am from. They even created a film about it."

"Film?"

Oops.

"Films are like plays, but the actors never have to be around to watch the story. It is saved and watched on screens so people may watch it whenever they wish."

He nodded.

"I take it you enjoy our story?"

"Yes. It is one of my favorites."

"Would you be able to tell me some of it?" he asked.

I thought for a moment, thinking about what I could tell him.

"I think I could. Right now, Frodo and Sam are making their way to Mordor. They are doing pretty well, but they will encounter trouble along the way, though that is expected on any journey. Merry and Pippin have found the Ent Treebeard, who is helping them through Fanghorn forest. The people of Rohan reached Helm's Deep safely, though in the story I know, where you get thrown off the cliff, Eowyn is terribly worried about you, along with Legolas and Gimli." I chuckled. "They were in great shock when you arrived at the Helm alive."

"I'm sure they were. Is there anything else?"

I thought for a moment, looking in front of us.

"Oh, yeah. There's that." Aragorn stopped Brego and gasped a little. The entire army of Isengard was marching our way. "They're headed for Helm's Deep. We have to warn them."

Brego backed up.

"Will you be alright if I speed up?" Aragorn asked me.

"I'll be fine."

Aragorn nodded and Brego began running. It did not take us long to reach Helm's Deep. Aragorn road up to the gate, which opened when we got to it. We rode through the streets, passing people who stared at us in shock.

"She's alive!" I heard someone say as we stopped.

Guards took Brego's rope and Aragorn helped me down. I glanced around then looked at Aragorn.

In a low voice, I said, "Cue the dwarf in three, two, one..."

"Where is she?" we heard Gimli's voice demand. "Where is she? Get out of the way! I'm going to kill 'er!" Gimli suddenly burst through the crowd, relief washing over his face. Aragorn chuckled. "You are the luckiest, the canniest, and the most reckless woman I ever knew." He wrapped his arms around me. "Bless you, lass."

"It's good to see you, Gimli," I said, pulling away.

"Gimli, where is the king?" Aragorn asked.

Gimli motioned in a direction with his head. Aragorn nodded and helped me away.

"I could have told you where he was," I muttered.

Aragorn rolled his eyes and kept moving through the crowd. We headed towards the meeting room, only to encounter Legolas just before the door. He smiled at us.

"Le abdollen," he said. Aragorn smiled slightly. The elf looked at me. "You look terrible."

I laughed. Aragorn and Legolas exchanged a few words. I glanced to my right, searching for a familiar face.

"(y/n)!" I smiled when Eowyn came running towards me. "You are alright!"

"Yes, I am fine," I replied. Aragorn nudged me slightly. "I'm a little bruised and scratched up, but I will live." I turned to Aragorn. "We have a king we need to see."