Chapter 40

CHAPTER 40:

"Kung may plano kapang umalis sabihin mo na sa kanya"

"I tried to open up the topic kahapon kaso biglang dumating si Aleighna"

"E bakit bawal na bang sabihin ngayon?" I remained silent "O baka naman ayaw mo ding umalis"

"Jeez tumigil ka nga sasabihin ko sa kanya. Ngayong lunch break makikipag-usap ako nang matapos na'to"

"Talaga lang ah."

 "Tsk oo nga"

I was so desperate to talk to Zach so when dismissal came I decided to go into their room and waited for him. Since our class ended earlier than its usual time I happened to wait outside their room for like 5 minutes.

KRING!

After taking a deep breath I looked at every student that passed by door and when I finally spotted him I quickly ran after him and held his wrist.

"Zach" then I said "We need to talk I have something—"

"Look I can't I'm busy" he stated and continued walking

"But Zach—"

"I really can't I'm sorry I'll talk to you this evening" then he started to run leaving me their confused.

I didn't bother to run after him and just made my way towards the exit. I was waiting for a taxi near the guard house when a blue familiar Lamborghini stopped in front of me.

I mentally hissed knowing who is driving.

Gosh. Of all the day why now?! 

"Hi Mei" Kai took off his sun glasses and walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked arrogantly but he didn't bother answering and just hugged me.

Some of the students gasped to what just happened and some even stopped and drool over this asshole in front of me. Aside from Zach, Kai is the reason why my most of the girls from Ren High hates me. Kai being popular earn fans day by day and since the public doesn't know we're siblings my haters also increased every time I'm seen with him.  

"Let's go" he dragged me towards his car and opened the door.

"Where?"

"I miss you Mei"

"Oh. You could have fooled me" I rolled my eyes, entered his car and slammed the door.

After a short drive Kai parked his car near a bay then we decided to walk.

"How are you?" he started

"Living more than fine without you" 

"You're still a rock"

"And you're still an asshole"

"Ouch. I thought you missed me" he acted hurt.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. Then I took a sit on an empty bench while gazing at the bay.

"Can I keep you?" 
My heart thumped when I heard him say.

Gosh! Like any moment I'll die right in front of him due heart attack.