Chapter 43

CHAPTER 43:

My phone buzzed and to add insult to the injury, it was Stephen.

 "So hindi lang kayo basta nagka-ayos, you're even back to textmates now, huh?" 

"Ano bang pake mo" If he wasn't here afterall I won't bother replying to Stephen, but his presence makes me do otherwise. Like from the bottom of my evil self, I want to piss the hell out of him.

'Thank you for giving me chance. Goodnight' 

The message said

"What'd he say?" He was trying to peek on my phone but I nudge him "Ano ba"

Maybe. Just maybe if Tina isn't here I won't be this pissed. Ugh.   I can't' even find the reason to why I'm so pissed. Or maybe I do I'm just trying to deny it.

"Ano nga'ng sinabi?"

"It's nothing"

"Of course it's not nothing!"

I was on the track of turning my back on him when he suddenly snatched my phone. To my reflex, I hit him in the face hitting him hard which made him stumble. The smartass he is, he pulled me with him and we landed on the floor with a loud thud, me on top of him.

A moment of silence.

The situation was hell of an awkward one but I can't find my strength to pull myself up away from him, so as he.

Was I mesmerized by his eyes? The the way he looks at me? Or it just feels so good to be this close to him. Oh shit. I freakin hope not.

"What's going on?" I heard a girls voice.

"Ano yung nahulog?" it was Kai.

Like a strike of a lightning, I immediately stood up. I was already fixing my crumpled clothes but Zach is still sitting on the floor like he didn't care my brothers and Tina saw us in that position.

"Wow. What more could've happen if we didn't interrupt." Kris teased.

"You're still in hour home, pretty boy" Kai glared at Zach

Who gives a damn? I could've just walk out and leave them questioning but when I glanced at Tina, her eyes were asking. It's something deep which she knows she doesn't have the right to ask, but I'll give her the answer anyway.

"Natulak ko siya" I explained

"And why would you do that?" tinaasan ako ni Kris ng kilay

"Naki-alam sa phone ko e!"

"Who wouldn't? You were texting with your ex!" Zach defended

"And you care because?"

And that made us all shut up.

It was Tina who spoke. And iba ang tabas ng dila niya when she said that. Zach was in the point of opening his mouth I butted in.

"No, he doesn't care at all" I snatched my phone from him and started walking again when he spoke

"And what if I do?" he blurted out.

Spark. Yes, there was a sudden spark the moment he let those words out. I wanted to hate the feeling but ... how?