kidnapping, bullying, forced marriages

yeee you must've seen a lot of stories like that.

If you search 'bts'/'exo' on wattpad then you can find a lot on forced marriages, bullying , etc.

But what I want to say is, it's really cringey and cliche.

Forced marriages cringe me a lot.  They'll be rude at the start and then begin liking the girl when smth happens to her.

Some forced marriage fics contain a lot of dominance over the girl

"You've to obey me, got it?"

ahhh I'm cringing gosh. And someone tell me why the girl is so weak all the time?

Did she lose a lot of blood? Or is she trying to act weak to gain sympathy?

Anyways, I hate weak girls liKE STAND UP FOR YOURSELF YOU IDIOT WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN DO A HIGH KICK OR JUST A CLUMSY KICK

Fics which contain bullying are the worst. Why do they romanticize on that?

They keep beating the girl and she takes it. She doesn't even fight back for herself. So annoying. Even the teachers don't support her.

Yeah, if you get bullied, no one will approach you but you can always try, just try to ask someone for help.

If you didn't even try to fight back or ask for help then you never put effort in saving yourself.

And eventually the girl will get suicidal thoughts like, okay, you may be depressed but like I said, you never put effort .

and be more realistic , will you?

I don't think there are many fics on kidnapping but keep in mind that it's a crime.

How absurd would it be if you see someone falling for their own kidnapper. Unrealistic.

reminder for self: include cringey, cliche examples later

and I really appreciate the amount of views :') idk what would be the best way to thank you guys

special thanks goes to @slyxxjoon and @moojun bc they're the regular readers or should I say, not silent readers? Yes, that's right.

lol I sound like I'm giving some kind of speech

anw, I'll be publishing a fanfic (which I hope won't be cliche, if it is then lemme hide in a corner) as a smol thank you :))

you may or may not look forward to it!

+ I'll be inactive for a while bc tests so , good luck to me and that's the reason why I updated a lot today.

see you later!