Chapter 8 #InterviewWars

laura's pov

ok me and ross walked a few feet from the red carpet and we waved and gave smiles to the fans while holding hands....

i then saw all the interviewers.....GOSH there's like hundreds off them!

ross:we'll only take a few interviews (he wisphered to my ear)

i just nodded and we started walking closer, when the interviewers fought there way to pick us.

poptiger:LAURA ROSS,OVER HERE

clevertv:ROSS,LAURA!

Tigerbeat;RAURA!

we just went to the one near us...which was cleverv

( the interviewer was nora, i recognized her from an interview she did with the austin and ally cast during season 1)

laura:hey nora!

nora: WOW i cant believe you remembered me?

she giggled and me and ross just smiled

nora:soo do you mind if i do a short interview for clevertv?( i dont own anything)

ross:umm sure why not

nora:okay, soo obviously, you two are the biggest names in disney!

we just nodded and gave her a big smile

nora:how does it feel to be together? i mean, the whole world was waiting 3 years for raura to happened! and it finally did!

ross' pov

as usual, laura does the talking....i just stare at her beutiful face like i always do in interviews

laura:well its super sweet that the fans support us so much!

she then looked at me

ross:absolutly

nora:okay but how does it feel to be a couple? what are you guys like when your alone? (she said like a fangirl)

we both glaced at each other and blushed

ross:well for me its like living the dream ( i smirked and laura started giggling)

laura's pov

he is a definite keeper, he always says the sweetest things.

laura:well ross is very sweet, like i always say , he is a sweethear and the biggest romantic you'll ever meet

nora:ok how does it feel to be called the disney couple?

laura:well im a little pressured cause what if something happeneds to "us"

ross then placed his arm around me and looked itno my eyes

ross:nothing is gonna happen, we're meant to be(he said acting all sweet)

he then kissed my cheek and the crowd goes wild!

nora:awwwwww! you have no idea how long the fans have awaited this to happen

laura:hahahhahaah we know.....

nora:well thank you so much! i kow you have a long way to the stage! hahaha

laura:thank yous so  much too! i love you all!

me and ross then waved goodbye and continued our way to the stage....

after taking like 20 more steps, we decide to go near the fans and take some pictures

fan:LAURA ROSS! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!