Target 4

The Internal Advisor of the Vongola Famiglia

Target 4

"Italian"

"Japanese"

'Thinking in Italian'

'Thinking in Japanese'

-Linebreak-

Namimori Shopping District, Namimori.

After skipping the remaining school day, Tsuna was roaming around Namimori, playing tourist. Because of being a good assassin, Tsuna was capable enough, to blend with the crowd. However, his current attire still generated some stares from onlookers. Noticing this, Tsuna thought that some shopping is in order.

He made his way to one of the shops selling casuals. Making his way inside, he greeted the clerk sitting at the cashier table and started looking for some clothes to wear. Tsuna normally had a habit of wearing suits when he was in Italy, he also never gave any thoughts to keep up with the latest trends in fashion. Thus, his knowledge in the fashion department was dangerously low. Without giving any thoughts, Tsuna just grabbed a bunch of loose T-shirts and a few jackets. He needed to hide his weapons after all. Before heading for payment he also grabbed some nightwear and then headed for payment.

After coming out of the shop, Tsuna started to feel hungry. Thus, he started to look for a good sushi shop. Suddenly, his head flashed a light bulb. He remembered that a retired assassin had opened a sushi shop in Namimori. Remembering the name and address his stupid father had mentioned once in passing, Tsuna made his way towards the shop.

On his way, Tsuna saw the various happenings of the small town. Most of the streets were empty save for a few housewives and idle people. He saw a few delinquents smoking in a corner. A man passed him hurriedly, probably going back to his office after realizing he was late and corporate lunch would have probably ended half an hour ago.

While observing everything in his path with a critical eye, Tsuna reached his destination: Restaurant Takesushi. There was an open sign in the front. Probably just opened after lunch seeing the clean door. Tsuna opened the door and saw a man preparing food. A quick glance told Tsuna they were alone. "Welcome! Please take a seat wherever you like." The man said cheerfully "Is this the restaurant of the legendary swordsman, the Blue Swallow?" asked Tsuna. "Who's asking?" The man asked back. Tsuna noticed how quickly the man's demeanor changed and decided to choose his next words carefully. "The Young Lion of the Vongola." Tsuna replied. "What a cocky brat. Taking the name of one of the most dangerous individual in the mafia. There is only one Young Lion I know, and he has short blond hair. Not brown and spiky like yours. I'll ask you again who are you?" The man said, openly showing his hostility towards Tsuna. "If by dangerous individual, you mean Sawada Iemitsu, then let me tell you, that person was the one who passed down his title to me." Said Tsuna. Seeing the restaurant owner's still guarded face and the way he was holding the knife (Tsuna was ready to bet on anything that is not the way a knife is gripped when cutting fish) Tsuna sighed. "Honestly, Tsuyoshi-san, how is it you still remember my father well but not me? Now that's just rude." Said Tsuna with a small smile.

A few moments of thinking later, the restaurant owner, now called Tsuyoshi, had his mouth hanging open. "Tsuna!!! Good God, come here and give your uncle a hug." Tsuyoshi shouted with happiness. By hearing this, Tsuna gladly ran towards him and gave him a big hug. After staying like that for a while, Tsuyoshi made Tsuna sit on the counter and went towards the door and put a 'Preparing and Cleaning' sign. "So I won't be annoyed by customers." Said Tsuyoshi when he saw Tsuna's questioning look.