Target 1

Target 1

Sicily, Region of Italy

Walking down a street was a solitary figure. He was silhouetted against the setting sun. He had brown spiky hair with a long pony-tail which was tied up, however, most of his hair was covered by a black colored fedora with a red stripe, his eyes were a mixture of brown and sunset amber and his hands were in his pocket. He was wearing a black suit, with a red undershirt and a black tie. Every person he passed stopped whatever they were doing, and stared at him; some with fear and some with awe and respect. The boy passed a cuddling couple, both of them noticed him, he noticed them and also noticed the malicious glint in the man's eyes, the boy however rolled his eyes and ignored him.

The boy soon reached his destination, a bar. With a small smirk, he opened the door. Sitting inside were a few of his colleagues and associates. One of them asked, "Is that you, Cielo? Or should I say Tsunayoshi Sawada?" with a soft sigh and a small smile the boy replied, " You know, you can call me whatever you want. Not that it matters to me, anyway."

Immediately after saying that Tsuna pulled out his gun from his holster and pointed it behind him. "This is not a toy, you know. Now get lost before I make sure you are pumping lead." The man from the street was behind him was now dropped his knife in fear and ran away as fast he could. After heaving another sigh he stepped inside and went to the counter.

"Reborn was here y' know. The Godfather called him again." One of the men said. "Honestly, famous people have it rough," another man supplied. "Why did gramps call him?" asked Tsuna while drinking his hot chocolate. "Looks like the old man finally made up his mind." The first one replied.

"Oh... looks like it's gonna be a long trip for someone." After saying this Tsuna put down his mug, got up, left the bar and made his way back to his apartment.

Tsuna's apartment, Palermo, Sicily

Tsuna reached the front door of his apartment and twisted the key in the key hole. However, he did not just walk in. Being a hitman and a member of the upper echelons of the largest crime family had its dangers and Tsuna had a lot of enemies. He quickly swept his eyes around the room and found nothing out of its place. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and detected no one else other than him. He breathed in relaxation and got inside, closing his front door behind him.

After placing his coat and fedora on his cloth hanger, loosening his tie and kicking his shoes away, Tsuna plopped down on his couch and switched on the TV while writing down his mission report which he was supposed to be submitted to the Ninth the next day. Tsuna had just returned from completing a job; to assassinate a certain individual in Rome. His organisation was importing drugs from Columbia and selling them to middle and high school students. Tsuna was also tasked to destroy their warehouse in a 'flashy' manner but to make sure the 'merchandise' was untouched, which would attract the police and after doing so, Tsuna was to leave Rome immediately and return to Sicily. Tsuna smirked when he saw the news reporting his recent escapade. After Tsuna completed writing the report, he sent an e-mail to his mother in Japan and also wrote a text to his father, Iemitsu Sawada, the External Advisor to the Vongola and the head of CEDEF, informing him that he needs to have a word with him and the Ninth tomorrow. After doing this he changed into his PJ's, got into his king-sized bed and went to sleep. However, there was always an extra gun under his pillow in case of an emergency.

Sawada Residence, Namimori, Japan.

"Shiro-kun! Tsuki-chan! Wake up." called a gentle voice from the kitchen. It belonged to Sawada Nana, the matriarch of the Sawada household. From two rooms, two figures simultaneously got up and made their way towards the kitchen for breakfast. After telling their mother 'good morning' all three sat down to have their breakfast. Toshiro switched on the TV, which was displaying the incident in Rome. Apparently, even Interpol was called in for helping Roma Policia with the investigation. They also found all the members of the organization tied up and alive and immediately arrested them.