11. Dinner part 2.

Pink p.o.v.

''Where can i put my helmet ?'' i asked trying to get off my shoes. I almost fell but Blue caught me. ''Here,'' Blue said and took my helmet. She putted it on the table next to doors. ''You don't mind, do you ?'' she asked giving me slippers.

''Of course not'' i said and took my bag. ''Do you want me to gave away your bag ?'' Blue asked and went to take it ''No, it's alright ! But if you don't mind... can i take it with me ?'' i asked trying to hide the bag.

''No, it's alright'' she said and turned around. I followed her. ''You know,'' i said ''You look beautiful today evening'' i said and smiled at her. She then looked back to me and started blushing. ''Thank you'' she said and looked back.

 When we went further i saw to the right dinner room and in front of me was big living room.  As i was aproaching next to dinner room, i saw White and Yellow talking.

When they saw me they turned around and went to me and Blue. ''Hi Pink ! Glad you could make it'' White said ''No, thank you i could come'' i said and i shook my hand with hers.

I looked at Yellow and she tried to smile. ''Hi Pink'' she said and looked at me disgusted. White shove her arm to Yellow arm. ''I-I meant, welcome in our house'' Yellow said and smiled.

''Thank you'' i said and smiled back to her. Then there was a silence. ''Say...'' White started ''Why do you have your bag with you ?'' 

''Oh ! I totally forgot'' i said and chuckled. I opened my bag and gave out one big chocolate. ''I thought, that maybe, it would be nice to bring something'' i said and handled it to White.

 ''Oh, thank you Pink'' White said and hand it to Yellow. ''But, that's not it'' i said and  putted out two bottles of vine. ''I don't really know what vine do you like so, i bring one red and white.'' i said and handled it to White.

''You didn't have to'' White said and smiled at me. ''But i wanted to. Take it like a sorry for being little late'' i said and smiled back to her. 

''EHm'' Yellow said ''Aren't you hungry Pink ? Maybe we should start'' Yellow said and looked back to White with angry look. 

''Oh right !'' White said ''I totally forgot.'' She then went to sit far away from me. Then Yellow did. It was big table and the food was already there. I looked back to Blue.

''Go ahead'' she said and smiled at me. I smiled back to her and went to sit. The chairs are two in front of and next to table. I sitted right in front of White.

Blue sitted next to me. I looked back to them and they all looked at me. ''Uh...''i started ''Who was making the dinner'' i asked trying to get away the awkwardness. ''Me and Blue'' White said. ''What did you made ?''

''It tastes good don't worry'' White said and chuckled. ''But, let's start'' White said and looked at Blue. Blue got up and took my plate. ''Oh-Oh it's alright !'' i said ''I can do it on my own''i stood up too.

''No, it's alright'' Blue said and smiled back to me. I just melted. Her smile is gorgeous. ''T-Thank you'' i said and sit back to my chair.

She is killing me.

-After the dinner-

We all went to sit in living room. I asked them if they need help with the dishes but they said it's alright, they'll do it later.

I went to sit on the couch. White said, that she will make a coffe.... yeah i know it's little late to have it but, i wanted it.

It was big room. One big couch and two armchairs. The armchairs were next to couch but you still saw others. In front of couch was table. Then big television and others things like wardrobes and tables.

 We sitted in the silence. Blue was sitting next to me. Yellow was sitting in armchair. She was playing with her phone and Blue just stared at nothing.

So i started. ''Sooo Blue....'' i said and looked at her. ''Yes ?'' she said and her eyes were now on me.

''....Did you ignored me in the school ?'' i asked now turning at her. ''W-What ? Of course not'' she said and looked surprised.

''Why would i ?'' she asked now her attention on me ''I-I don't know, i just saw you talking with the others but when i wanted to come to you, you ran away.'' I said and looked down at my hands. They were mad. I was mad. But why so ?

''You.... You don't want to talk with me anymore ?'' i said and looked back to her with terrifying look in my eyes.

''What ?!'' she said really loud. ''No i !.... Of course not !'' she said and got little closer. ''Then,.. why did you ignored me ? Even messages ?'' i said and tried to not to cry.

She hugged me really fast. I was in shock. ''It's not like that'' she said and her head on my chest. Her eyes filled with tears. ''I wouldn't ignore you Pink.... I wanted to come to you i swear ! But, i didn't had the time.'' She said and hid her head.

''.....'' I was staring back and realizing, i made Blue cry. ''B-Blue !'' i said and tried to gave her away from the hug. After i did her head was down.

''Blue...'' i said calmed down. ''I-I understand ! I just wanted to ask ! It's not like i am mad at you !'' i said and hugged her back.

''Thank you'' she said and she hugged me back.

..............

''....Ehm'' Yellow said. I totally forgot about her. We looked at her ''Can you lovebirds do it somewhere else ?'' she said and smirked back to us.

I looked at her confused and so did Blue. Then it hit us. We pulled away from the hug. ''I-It's not how you think !'' we said together.

''Yeah... sure'' she said and looked back to her phone. I looked back to Blue. I saw her smiling back to me and blushing. I smiled back to her and blushed too.

''Alright here's your coffe'' White said right behind us. I jumped up. She looked at me confused. ''Oh right coffe yeah heh, thanks'' i said and took it from her and sitted back.

I swear i almost had heart attack. I am going to end up in the hospital one day if she will continue to do this.

White went to sit to another armchair. 

As i was drinking my coffe i saw Blue now closer next to me. That's good ! We are back baby. Without realizing it i smiled.

''Soo'' White said. I looked back to her. ''Let's just have some conversations'' she said and smiled back to me. I smiled back to her.

Why do i have felling that it will not end good ?

I am back baby :D Next chapter coming sooner than you think ! Thanks for reading owo