[2]

Momo groaned, leaning back on her chair as they both finally finished their dance routine. Mina smiled gently considering it was still awkward, for her at least. Momo seemed the type to be outgoing and party girl so it's not surprising if she has a fairly loud voice.

"We didn't even start dancing yet." Momo sighed, yawning as she felt tired from all the work. "If you want, we can start practicing on Saturday, it's Thursday now so." Mina chuckled finding Momo's tired phase humorous.

The raven haired dancer looked at the time "I think it'll be for the best and you do look a little tired." Momo spoke, throwing her things into her tote bag. Mina shrugged "Yeah, I haven't eaten a good lunch yet."

Momo smiled "Oh, why don't you go to my dorm and eat there? Chaeyoung and Somi should already be home. We can eat lunch together!" The girl seemed excited to have Mina over which made sense since they have bonded for a bit due to the dance assignment.
Mina looked at her watch "It's 8:00 pm, isn't it past lu-"

The 'dancing machine' rolled her eyes playfully, grabbing Mina's wrist and rushing out of the store thankfully the ballerina had already packed her stuff and double checked. "Wa-Wait! Momo!" Mina laughed although a bit concerned about all the types of injuries they could get if Momo ran even faster.

<At the Dorm>

Chaeyoung and Somi sat on the couch, both on their phones. No word was spoken at all between the two but it wasn't awkward. Somi And Chaeng we're close but when they don't feel like bringing up a conversation, they don't. It just grew as a habit for the two.

"Oh, Momo Unnie just texted me." Somi leaned closer to Chaeng, showing the text. Chaeyoung arched a brow "Someone's coming over? You think she'll bring Wendy again like last time?" Chaeyoung shivered at that flashback, the havoc that Wendy and Momo caused in the kitchen was a literate representation of their inner kid.

"Hahaha, no way! She said her name is Mina. The one who does ballerina and part of the TWICE thing." Somi answered laughing a bit. Chaeyoung sighed "Well, Mina seems like a well mannered woman. Hopefully she can control Momo from making a mess in the kitchen."

Somi laughed, deciding to lie down on Chaeng's lap "Awww, c'mon. Take it easy on Momo Unnie." She spoke, holding the phone above her face, scrolling through photos. "We had to clean up, that was a nightmare." Chaeng answered back, showing her dimples just a little bit. Somi smiles knowing that she made this tiger cub laugh. "I-"

Chaeng and Somi looked up as they heard someone knocking on the door. It wasn't loud, just slow "Momo Unnie? Irene Unnie? Wendy Unnie? Anyone!" Chaeng stood up after getting Somi off, approached the door and looked through the peek hole.

"Chaeng! Somi! Hey let us in I'm cold!" Momo stuttered, rubbing her arms that had no cover over it. This woman was wearing a shirt in winter weather. Chaeyoung sighed, opening the door and snickered "How's the cold Momo? I hear it-"

Momo grumbled and pushed Chaeyoung aside, running to the heater instantly "Shut up Chaeyoung this is no time for puns." As the two were talking about jackets and whatnot, Somi walked up to Mina who couldn't hold in her laughter, even if she tried too.

"Those two are always like that, we got used to it." Somi smiled standing beside Mina who was startled by the sudden dialogue. She chuckled, flustered "O-Oh?" Somi couldn't help but laugh teasing Mina that she gets scared easily. "Is that Chaeyoung?" The ballerina asked, subtly pointing to the shorter girl who was now pouting and shaking her head.

"Oh yeah, you met her already?" Somi asked crossing her arms, Mina nodded remembering their encounter in the mall. "Was she rude to you?" Somi looked serious about that question although Mina thought it might have been a joke. "I- no?" She answered, taking glance at Chaeng.