answers!

Sam:

"Did you move on after Casey?"

- I really tried to, but I never could. I knew that she would have wanted me to find someone else, someone to raise our kids with, but I was too hurt. Dean and I stayed on the road and hunted Azazel, so I never really had time.

Casey:

"Does Castiel exist in this story, and if so did you meet him?"

- I knew that Sam and Dean had met angels when they were hunting (after Sam and I had broken up), but I never got to meet any.

"What the hell did you see in Kyle?"

- I was still getting over Sam, so Kyle was lowkey my rebound. I was lonely and worried that I'd never meet anyone else.

"Why the hell did you have to die?"

- Well I didn't really plan on it....

Dean:

"Did you ever kill yellow eyes?"

- Yes. Sammy and I hunted him down and gave that son of a bitch the death he deserved.

Kyle:

"Why do you have to exist?"

- Well my parents are kind of the ones to blame for that.

"Why would you try to get in the way of soulmates?"

- Casey was cute and I wanted to get to know her. It kind of all blew up in my face when she got back with that Sam guy though.

Author:

"Does Castiel exist in this?"

- Yes, I just never introduced him! The story starts off in season 1 (the wendigo episode), and takes off from there. The only differences are that Azazel was never killed like when he was in the actual show (he was eventually killed when Sam and Dean hunted him down after Casey). Anyways, after Sam and Casey broke up, Sam and Dean went back to hunting and the events that took place in all the other seasons happened then over that 6 year time-jump. So yes, Cas exists, but he was just never a part of the story (:

"Did you always plan to end the story like this?"

- Yes, I did. I personally always remember a story better when there's a sad ending. I hated that I was killing of my main character, but I knew it's how I wanted to end the story. I feel like if Casey would have lived, there would have always been that "what if", and I really didn't want to leave a story open like that.

---
Author's Note// I just finished editing this story, and I just wanted to say thank you! There's a whole cheesy note in the next chapter (talking about the sequel!), so I'll keep this short. This story is almost at 100k reads, and I seriously can't wrap my head around that. I haven't updated the sequel in a while, but I'm finally back in my groove so there should be updates soon (: Details are in the next two chapters.

(edited 2/17/19)