40. Chaos rising

Začať od začiatku

"I don't know." Clary said "we need to find her before v-"

"Ah, Johnathan, I see you've found your sister." Valentine strolled up confidently, Maddie at his side looking around quietly.

"Where's Piper." Clary snarled, yet standing behind Jace because she was weaponless. Jace has a sword, and apparently pipers level of sarcasm. The two were more like siblings than he and Clary had ever been. Possibly because Jace had never kissed Piper. Clary shook her head, not the right time to think about relationships.

"Diana Penelope? She's sleeping, don't worry she's fine, actually, she's better than fine, shes going through a lot right now." He chuckled before Simon tried to attack him.

The vampire punched him, having no effect. Valentine spun him into a headlock, with a simple move he could snap the boys neck. Clary has no doubt he would if Simon tried anything. Luckily Simon was smart.

"I'll give you back your beloved Piper, she could use some help for what's she's going through. I might warn you, she'lol be in a bit of a state when you wake her." With that Maddie waved her free hand and a coffin appeared. "You'll be the death of that girl, all of you, come along Madzie, save your strength for what's to come."

"Simon-" Clary shouted going after him to no avail as they disappeared through a portal.

Walking to the coffin Clary opened in nervously, Jace looking over her shoulder.

Pipers hair was silky red, unlike her normal curls her hair was straight. Her skin was white as moonlight and a white dress looked like what an angel would wear. Probably valentines form of joke. The girls lips were red and wet the color of blood, no, that was blood. Her eyelids were stained silver with black liner on her dark thick lashes, silver roses curled in her hair. Her cheekbones stood prominent like her collarbones and crows foot. Beautiful, scary, somewhere in between was where the sleeping girl lay.

Questions ran through their heads as Jace lifted her light body from the coffin, Piper would have been assumed dead.

"Who's blood is that." Clary muttered in confusion. "And why won't she wake up?"

"We need to get you back to the institute first of all". Clary took the lead, calling Alec off jaces phone.

"Did you find her?" He asked and Clary sighed.

"Yeah."

"Clary?"

"Alec, she's not waking up." When she turned back to Jace holding air that's when she mentally punched herself. "Alec, pipers still with valentine." She said before hanging up the phone.

Piper.

She lay peacefully on the floor of the institute, her hair creating a halo of red around her ghostly form. Valentine squatted beside her moving hair from her face.

"Oh dear Diana Penelope, do you hear the angels?" She didn't move an inch. "Ive heard rumors of your mother's gift, she could hear their whispers can you? The sword that comes near you, do you hear them whispering?"

After raising his hands he stabbed the sword through the girl's core and lightning crackled around it connecting the blade to her body with lighting joining it together.

"What a wonderful source of angelic power. Lightning was always my favorite natural disaster, so beautiful." Valentine walked away leaving the never moving girl.

Piper could hear the angels, their loud train whistle voice or that of a squealing kettle. Yet as soon as the sword had gone through her skin it was like the angels held a megaphone to her ear and screamed into it.