Chapter 31: Cataclysm

Start from the beginning

I heard a door close behind me and I turned to see who it was. “Mum!”

Komar came striding in like she owned the place, followed by two blue Smurfs right on her red stiletto heels. She walked over to Ryklys, roughly pulled him upward and smashed her lips on his.

“Uhm…mum?” I exclaimed in disgust.

They continued sucking each other’s faces for a few minutes and I put my hand in front of my son’s eyes when his hand wandered a little bit too far down.

“Oh my fu…. GOD. GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!” I yelled, biting down the swear word.

Mother chuckled and pulled back, licking her lips and adjusting her robes. Mr. Big Bad Smurf just stood there, looking with glazy eyes at her. I guess Mother found a new boy toy. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Ryklys totally annihilated our civilisation but couldn’t control his own penis. It was just too funny for words.

Mother walked over and kneeled down in front of the boy.

“Hello Zeander, honey, welcome to your home.”

I pulled up an eyebrow. “Zeander? Really?”

“Really?! You want to argue on this?” Komar said showing her fangs.

“You’d better do what your mother tells you, she has quite the temper now she’s carrying my heir.”

I snapped my glance towards the blue bastard.

“Heir? What do you mean ‘She is carrying your heir’?”

“Mother! Are you pregnant?”

“Well yeah. With alien.” She grinned.

I rolled my eyes. “From Mr. Blue here?”

“Kind of. Silver is pregnant. Not me.”

“What? How did she get pregnant?”

Komar’s gaze travelled to Ryklys. “He bit me. It was nice.”

“Ugh. But…he’s blue!” I said with a horrified look on my face.

The Smurf snorted. “She’s pink. All over.”

I choked back the vomit rising in the back of my throat and looked up surprised when Mother starting glowing. She quickly became brighter and started to elevate. She looked surprised but unable to stop. I tried to grab her robes, but she started turning around. “OH FUCK. TAKE COVER!!!” I yelled, grabbing the boy and pulling him behind the bed.

It wasn’t going to kill us, but hurt like hell nonetheless.