Chapter 4: Ron?-Draco?

*Ron's POV*

"This is kinda hard for me to tell you" I mumbled to the girl that was sitting in front of me.

(Long silent awkward pause)

"I am breaking up with you" I told her without eye contact.

"But I am the only one that you will ever love"Pansy said leaning over to attempt to kiss me.

"Because I love someone else," I said forcefully,pushing her away from me.

"And who would that be."

"HERMIONE GRANGER" I said proudly.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU FOUL LOATHSOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACH."Pansy screamed really loudly into my face.

*Draco's POV*

Blaise walked over to me with a confused yet worrying look.

"Are you ok mate, you need to confess something" he said nudging me with his elbow.

"Ok. Actually I do"

"Care to share with the group." Blaise said looking around the empty common room.

"You are going to hate me when I tell you." I said wondering what his reaction would be when I tell him that I was in love with a muggle-born.

"Spill the beans then."

"I-II'mmmm in love with Hermione Granger" saying it rather softly, but just loud enough for Blaise to hear.

"Well it took you long enough" Blaise said laughing. " you have been staring after her since we got back to school, you know that I don't care about blood status anymore since I met my girlfriend, Kelly Jackson."

"The muggle-born from Ravenclaw?"

"The one and only"