Muggle Christmas Shopping- Wolfstar (Day 14)

Summary: Remus decides to take Sirius out with him Christmas shopping around muggle stores...this can only end badly....

Triggers: none 

A/N: I've managed to do this for two weeks guys!! Who's  proud of me? I honestly didn't think I would get this far but there's still a way to go so keep voting and commenting your requests!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was only a week until Christmas and the Christmas crowds were already booming with people hurrying to find the last minute presents. Remus had finished most of his shopping during the earlier weeks, when he had travelled round Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, but there were still a few presents to be found for Lily and his parents. The wizard had decided to make a quick stop in a muggle department store in the hope to find something worthwhile after finding nothing once again in  the magical streets, but Remus was not expecting so many people to be rushing around the place. 

The worst part wasn't the humongous amount of muggles running from shop to shop in a frantic hurry to find their last Christmas presents. No it was the fact that Remus had been accompanied by a very pureblooded wizard who knew nothing of the muggle world, except from the little Remus occasionally shared. His boyfriend had therefore never seen such a place before and stood staring in shock at the place for a good 10 minutes before Remus had managed to drag him inside the biggest department store. 

"Sirius don't touch anything okay, I do not need you breaking anything." Remus instructs his boyfirend as they begin their quest. 

"You have so little faith in me Remmy, I can just feel your love." Sirius teases picking up a glass ornament.

Remus immediately takes the object from his hand, glaring at the other man who only smirks. "Touch another thing that is extremely breakable and you won't feel that love until after New Years."

Sirius gulps at the threat and quickly lowers his hands to his sides, even stepping away from the shelves to ensure he didn't accidentally hit anything. Remus smirks at his boyfriend's actions, continuing on his journey through the aisle on his search for the perfect Christmas gifts. He carries on for another 20 minutes, paying no attention to the wizard who he suspects is following him as he goes from aisle to  aisle, only to turn around and panic when he didn't see his boyfriend behind him. 

"Fuck Sirius, why the hell would you wander off." Remus curses to himself, while also attempting to calm his racing heart. 

He had gotten lost in a muggle department store when he was a child and it was not a pleasant experience, it had taken his parents a good hour to find him. Remus continued muttering and cursing to himself as he began retracing his steps around the shop, trust Sirius to leave his side and decide to explore the muggle shop by himself. It was his own fault really though, Remus had neglected to tell the other man not to leave his side only telling him the rule of not touching anything breakable which Remus now really hoped Sirius had stuck too. 

It took at least half an hour of frantic searching throughout the whole shop, bumping into muggles and even sometimes asking them if they had seen a man of Sirius' description, which they mostly answered no to, before Remus finally found his boyfriend. After searching a good majority of the store the wizard found his boyfriend sitting among a pile of rubber ducks. 

"Hey Moony do you think James would like one for Christmas?"