Orphan!Mugman X Female!Reader

Requested By: WilliamsSistersRead

Picture From: https://vintage-ink1941.deviantart.com/art/Cupart-Countdown-Day-2-Mugman-702195342

(THIS IS GONNA BE SO FREAKING FUN! So yeah, in this story, Mugman is an only child and hasn't met Elder Kettle yet, so ye x3)

                                                       Mugman's POV

     I was shaking from head to toe. I was winter on Inkwell Isle, and it was extremely cold, especially since I'm only wearing a sweater and shorts. I was walking across the isle, looking for someone to take me in for the night. I sighed as I walked down the road, shivering with each step I took. I couldn't stay out for much longer in this cold, I could get sick or worse. I heard some sound from around the corner and quickly looked around the corner, curious of what was making that sound. I peaked around the corner and my eyes widened in shock. There was a young girl, a pretty cute one too, dancing elegantly in the street. The sound I heard was her setting down a sort of speaker system to play some elegant music to match her dancing. I've seen street performers before, and I usually looked at them for a second before walking on, but this time, I couldn't look away. She had me captivated, and I couldn't figure out why. After about ten minutes of me watching her dance, she spun around and opened her eyes. They widened at the sight of me and stopped her dance, snapping me out of my trance and I quickly realized I was staring. My face quickly was covered in blush, and I was about to run off before I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see who touched me and my blush got hotter and more visible. It was the dancer who had captivated me. 

    "Hey, are you alright?" she asked, worry seemed to be written on her face. I almost forgot how to talk the moment she started speaking, and I took a deep breath to calm down, nodding to answer her question.

     "Are you sure? You look as cold as ice," she pressed, her eyes seeming to soften as to not scare me. My eyes lit up. No one had ever care about me so much, it was as if she wanted to keep me safe in a way no one else on the Isle did. I took a deep breath to calm down before talking.

     "Yeah, I just need to find a place to stay for the night," I answered honestly, fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater. Her eyes lit up and she took one of my hands in hers, starting to half lead half drag me in a certain direction.

     "Well, come on! My big sis wouldn't mind me having a new friend staying at our place for a while!" she offered, smiling brightly at me. My blush that was starting to disappear came back with a fury, trying to process what was happening. A complete stranger about my age was offering me a place at her home for the night, just because I was cold? 

     Goodness, what have I gotten myself into?

(Words: 513)

Cuphead X Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara