eight.

{TEEN VOUGE INTERVIEW}

"hi, i'm fanna garland

"hi, i'm fanna garland. i'm here at teen vouge, to answer your undying questions."

HOW DID YOU GET INTO ACTING?
"well, just like every other girl in show biz, it was a dream of mine to make it big. i lived in a small town in massachusetts, and just getting out of there and making it big sounded a perfect reality for me. and here i am."

WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IF YOU WERENT ACTING?
"man, if i wasn't acting? i don't know. i never really thought of that question. i'd probably be a writer. i love to read and i love to write little poems in my journal. i feel like it's a great way for me to express my feelings."

HOW HAS IT BEEN DIFFERENT FROM PORTRAYING A CHARACTER LIKE HANNAH BAKER TO A CHARACTER LIKE WINONA HOPPER?
"it's been so different. just because the two of them have completely different stories but they're both hurting in some type of way. you saw in 13 Reasons Why, and you'll see in season two of Stranger Things. but, i've been extremely lucky to portray both characters and bring them to life."

FANNA, WE HEARD THAT HALLOWEEN IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE.
"nightmare before christmas, if you count that as a halloween movie."

WHATS AN UNPOPULAR OPINION YOU BELIEVE IN?
"this is shocking to a lot of people, but ice cream isn't even that good. sorry to disappoint."

CELEB CRUSH?
"harry styles. no competition there."

IS IT TRUE YOU AND YOUR CO-STAR JOE KEERY DATED IN THE PAST?
"i've been avoiding this question but might as well answer it somehow. me and joe actually lived next door to each other. we were best friends and we actually dated through out high school. we broke contact after we broke up and we just recently started to catch up with each other again."

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY MEAL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
"can i swear on this show? fuck. uhhh. can multiple foods be a meal? yes? okay. for my drink, i'd have squirt because it's my favorite soda and it's so underrated. then chicken alfredo and pizza. and for dessert, hot chocolate chip cookies."

FAVORITE SHOW ON NETFLIX BESIDES THE ONES YOUVE BEEN ON?
"parks and recreation, no doubt."

LAST QUESTION, ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN DEMOGORGONS HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR PEOPLE TO SEE SEASON TWO OF STRANGER THINGS?
"eleven demogorgons. no, i didn't mean for a stranger things pun but. i guess it happened."

THIS STORY IS FLOPPING AHHH MY THROAT HURTS SO BAD TOO AHHHH