six.

{REAL LIFE}

STRANGER THINGS CASTING PARTY.

-

-

FANNA HAD BEEN DRINKING DURING THE STRANGER THINGS casting party that Saturday night.

She'd been drinking a little bit too much.

She wasn't the type to get drunk because she loved the feeling of adrenaline in her blood. She sometimes didn't even notice her drinking. She just liked to party.

She stood with Natalia and Juliet, while there were a bunch of people around. Dancing and mingling.

"Have you guys seen Charlie?" Natalia yelled over the music. The two girls shook their head.

"I wish I knew. This one over here probably doesn't know what's going on." Juliet told her, glancing at Fanna. She gasped dramatically, hitting her redhead best friend in the arm.

"Juliet, I'm fine." She giggled. She was obviously drunk out of her mind. Even though Juliet was her best friend, she couldn't stand a drunk Fanna.

"Obviously no, you aren't. Seriously, it's ridiculous how drunk you are." Juliet yelled over the music.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go.." Natalia said awkwardly, leaving to go find her Brit boyfriend. Fanna frowned as her other left.

"What the hell Jules?" She yelled, "quit being such a party pooper. Live a little."

"I obviously can't because I have to fucking babysit you!" The redhead was getting angry, only causing a drunk Fanna to laugh. "You know what? I'm not taking you home. Have fun."

The redhead walked away and Fanna frowned. "You know what? Fine! I don't need you anyways!"

She took another sip of her drink before starting to mingle with the crowd of people. As she was, something bumped into her causing her to spill her drink all over her silky white tank top.

She gasped as she looked up, seeing Joe with wide eyes. "Oh my god, Fanna. I'm so sorry," He worriedly said, "Here, let's go clean okay."

"You're not my mom!" She whined, but Joe didn't care. Sure it might've been six years, but he still knew his former best friend and girlfriend better than anyone else. He dragged her out of the party, outside the building.

"You're lucky I have these in my pocket," He mumbled, pulling out some Kleenex from his jacket pocket.

"Awww, Joey! You're taking care of me." She giggled.