Shocking Confession

Jisoo's POV

At last I can see my members, especially for that one member who made my stomach turn upside down, smiling when I reached the building's elevator and clicked the up button, then suddenly a person bumped into me. I turned my head to the person who bumped me, eyes widen it was Jennie who looked so depressed and broken. I asked her why is she like that and she answered "I'll tell you everything when we reached the dorm." I nodded and she helped me carry my belongings. When we reached the dorm and entered my room, she and I put the bags on the side and Jennie sat down beside me.

"Unnie," she bursted her tears that seemed she held it in for long. I caressed her back and asked her why.

"Why Jen? Is there something happened when I and Rose left for vacation?" she paused for a moment to wipe her tears and she told me every detail since the night we left. My mouth wide open and a sudden pain came into me, It was her all along, she haven't change her heart, she really love Lisa even if I gave too much hint to her she won't notice it. I thought and opened my mouth to reply her.

"Hey, you love Lisa right? You should get your girl!" I cheered her and smiled. I signalled her to stand up and pointed at my luggage.

"Yah, help me unpack this and I'll order our dinner! My treat." I grinned at her. After 20 minutes we finished unpacking, if I did this myself I would take an hour to clean all of this.

"Jennie." I called her and tapped the space beside me, signaling her to sit down.

"I have something to confess to you." I looked into her, her face shows curiousness.

"I am in love with..."

Chaeyoung's POV

Lisa and I are walking hand in hand returning to our dorm, then I noticed a two shoes. The black one is owned by Jennie and the blue one is owned by Jisoo. I guess Jisoo just arrived, we shouldn't bother her since she's tired from a long travel. I lead Lisa to my room and we entered the room I grabbed her head, kissing her. Feeling like it's the last time, kissing her while caressing her cheeks. Tear fell, heart stopped for a second it's hurting me, she doesn't love me as much as I love her. She gladly returned the kiss and her arms around my waist, Maybe this was the last time I have to kiss you. The kiss deepened and became torrid, touching and hands traveling every part of our bodies, but I broke the kiss wiping my tears.

"Chaeyoung ah, I have something to say to you." she bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth again to continue.

"You know that I love you... but I love jennie more. I am sorry Rose, I am sorry for everything." I held her hand and looked into her eyes, "It's okay, as long as you are happy, I am happy too." I gave her a small smile and she hugged me tight. I may be madly in love with her, but I am willing to let Lisa go and have the girl she wants.

Jennie's POV

"I am in love with..." I was anticipating into her next words, who did she fell in love with? Lisa? Rose? Me? I don't know, getting ready for the next word and her phone suddenly ring and she picked up the call, it was her manager. A few minutes passed, she hung up the phone and her stomach growled.

"What a great timing unnie." I said with my annoyed voice, really I was annoyed, I swear I will scold her manager the next time I saw him! She laughed and my stomach growls too.

"Yeah a great timing, you're hungry too. We should go outside this room and order something we want to eat." She said grabbing my wrist which makes me stand up and walk. We saw Lisa in the living room, dancing to the song, I love her hyped up self she fills me with positive energy when I see her like that. I smiled and Jisoo unnie saw me with all smiles and teased me. A lovestruck grown up girl.

"Yah what kind of food you want?" she asked me and Lisa as I sat down in the couch.

"Me wants Kimchi jjigae!" Lisa answered with excitement in her face. This cutie in front of me made me want to pinch her cheeks right away. Of course I have to refrain myself from doing that.

"Your treat unnie? I want bossam!" Rose shouted from the kitchen probably making her lemon water. Hearing that voice made Jisoo unnie face slightly pink, I came closer to her ear to whisper.

"Yah unnie, you're in love with Rose huh." I pull out as I saw her face flushed red. AHA! Gotcha!

"Shhh~ I am planning to tell her later. Just keep quiet and mind your own girl there!" she slapped my arm roughly.

"Okay okay, ouch that hurts!" I screamed not noticing Lisa is looking at us.

"Why are you hurt?" Lisa walk towards me, looking in to my eyes. I was speechless at the tiny distance we have, I looked down and she whispered.

"I choose you."

-

Btw, I am a Filipino Blink. Just wanna let you know that English is not my first language so sorry if there's a grammar error :)