10 : Human Experiment

Start from the beginning

Alice

Mad Hatter

Why are you suddenly thinking back in your past? Weren't you thinking about Rick just a while ago?

Snake bites

"Hmehme." You suddenly giggled, thinking snake bites are quite funny.

Ok, something's up.

Fart jokes

You laughed loudly at the tape thats blocking your mouth so you arched your back and looked up at the ceiling, laughing.

"Bipolarity and flashbacks started to kick in." The maid announced.

How come you don't care anymore of what they're doing to you? What happen if your mom and dad are real psychopaths? What is Rick's natural hair color thou?

"(Y/n)! Its the damn syringe thats kicking in." You snapped.

  Sadly its too late. Suddenly you were treated with cold water, surprising you and tried to escape from the chair. But you cant. After a hellish minute passed by, the chair lifted up, causing you to gasp air.

"Oh, Mad Hatter." George chanted, while spinning his spoon in a tea cup.

You panted for air, your eyes bore to the stirring sounds that George is doing. You cant help but to slowly get mesmerized on how he stirred the spoon, why is it so satisfying?

SPLASH!

Suddenly the water greeted you harshly. You gagged and could spot a few bubbles blocking your sight, you struggle again, feeling your lungs suffering and being in pure pain.

What is this feeling?

Why do you feel like your gonna die right now?

Its so dark in here, to be honest. You could feel a hellish lonely feeling across your chest, getting the desire to escape.

What is this?

Dug-dug . . . dug-dug . . .

SPLASH!

"GHAK!" You gagged loudly again as you felt the air filling in your lungs again. Dripplets of water are sliding of you, you looked back at George in a tired pained expression.

"Ahhh, its working." He grinned. Then snap his fingers again which caused your heart to halt once the water dangerously trapped you again.

Your getting really insane. He's repeating this process over and over again but why? For what?

Then the drowning thing keeps going and going.

Again

SPLASH!

Again

SPLASH!

And again

SPLASH!

Dug . . . dug . . .

"So this is the feeling of weakness?" Your thoughts wandered, letting your view be dull and hopeless.

"It feels . . ."

Dug . . . . . . . dug . . . . . . dug . . . . .

"So . . ."

Dug . . . . . . . . . . .  dug

"Peaceful . . ."

"And . . ."

"Weird . . ."

"Sir, I think she passed out." The maid turned to George and informed as she reviewed the data and status that you were in right now.

  "Hmmm," he let out a hum and nodded. "Ok, lift her up now. I guess she's ready for the next experiment." George ordered.

The maid nodded at him and pulled up the lever. Water splashes everywhere as the chair lifted up, showing you in a vulnerable and unconscious self. George smiled and walked over to you.

"You never know how much I love a psychopath like you." He cooed, caressing your cold wet cheeks.

"Ahh~ dont worry, my Mad Hatter, once its all done, I'll take care of you." He muttered, he tiptoed and plant a small and gentle kiss on your cheeks.

"George." Suddenly he jolted in surprise and looked over to his shoulder to see a man who called himself

"The devil." George acknowleged. Then he turned his body to him and walked away from you.

"How's the experiment going?" He asked.

"Oh, well its going as smoothly as it is, sir." George smirked.

"Good." The devil nodded and glared. "I can finally have my revenge on Rick Sanchez." He gritted grudgefully.