Legs

Beast Boy walked through the common room doors, holding a plastic bin filled with various sorts of candy strewn about. He had just made a snack run at the local gas station after him and his favorite cybernetic friend decided to take five on their gaming marathon that had lasted half the night. Smiling, the green man walked up to the couch where Cyborg was sitting and leaned over the back as he laid the bin in the middle of where him and Cyborg would be able to both access the goods.

"Boo-yah! Nice going BB! That's some good stuff right there." Cyborg exclaimed happily.

He reached down and opened a mini cooler held between his feet; pulling out two cans of Monster energy drinks.

"Here you go my man, juice for the night!" Cyborg said as he handed Beast Boy one of the drinks

"Thanks Cy!" Beast Boy replied as he took the can from Cyborg's hand.

They both then opened their cans and took a swig. As if they were both in sync, they then finished drinking and let out a satisfying 'ahhhh' as they savored the taste.

"Alright B! Ready to get your game on?" Cyborg asked.

"You know it Cy!" Beast Boy said excitedly before hopping over the back end of the couch and flopping himself into his position.

"Let's roll it!" He told Cyborg.

With a nod, the robotic man got up and turned on their GameStation. The duo grabbed their remotes and sat in their seats waiting patiently for their game to load.

Although it was quite common to have competition amongst the team when playing each other in different games, the two best friends occasionally liked to pair up and take on other people in multiplayer on split screen. Tonight was one such case.

Within minutes, the duo were making callouts and getting riled up as the match became tense.

"Top right Cy! By the stone statue!"

"Got em', thanks BB!"

"I'm pushing the second floor! Come with!"

"I got you dude, let's go!"

As things progressed, and as the two young adults were pounding away at their controllers, neither of them noticed the sound of the common room doors sliding open.

As it was around 2:46am, the whole room was completely dark. So, the entrance of the excruciatingly tired empath was not noticed.

Raven hazily looked around before centering her sights on the bright flashing TV in front of her. She listened briefly at the communication between Cyborg and Beast Boy, before shaking her head and setting out on her intended goal.

For some reason that night, Raven had difficulty sleeping. She was extremely disheveled; and since things weren't getting any better, she decided to get up and drink some chamomile tea in hopes that her body would be more relaxed. She made her way toward the kitchen and began to search for the things she needed. She grabbed her cup, pulled her tea out of the pantry, and began preparing everything to her liking. She turned a bit to look back at the two dorks, watching how engrossed they were in their game. Their yelling became more incessant, and she couldn't keep herself from smiling at their childish play. Looking back at her tea, she finished things up before deciding to head over towards the boys to sit and watch their match unfold.

"I'm gonna penetrate through this wall here!" Beast Boy declared.

"BB don't go that way! There's a Kapkan device set up there!" Cyborg warned.

"OH GOD! Too late! Cy pick me up!"

"I can't man I'm sorry! You're too close to the door and I think both Mira and Castle are both in there still! It's a classic choke-point."