Chapter 18

Welcome to the last three or four chapters!

Don't you worry, this chapter won't be all about Amber throwing up vile, red-

Ew! Shut up, shut up, shut up! I already told you to shut with that! I've already seen it!!

Sorry, mind Pat interrupting my thoughts. So... here is another character I'm introducing in this chapter, I'm not telling you whether or not she's important or not, she may or may not twist this book around (its tempting to tell you how.) You'll just have to wait if you want to know. Anyways... you're probably waiting for the story, so here it is....

-Siobhan B

I have now recovered. It's about time, it's been two weeks. I keep recieving kik messages from Lily and Alison's group chat. They're getting along well it seems. But they met at school without me which I'm pretty gutted about, but if I were them I wouldn't wait a whole 14 days, they're both awesome.

AN/

Yes I know you two (Hailey and Regan) are going to be pretty smug about this

~BACK TO STORY~

I messaged them telling them I'm all better. Alison replied within about two minutes.

Alison45 Yay! :) Wanna go to the movies?

Lilly_2kwl4u (yes, she changed her name. Again.) is typing...

AmAmbz23_wut sure! What movies are on!

Alison45 is typing...

Lily_2kwl4u OMG such a good idea! What movie? What time?

Alison45 Divergent seems pretty good... Its on at 3:20,

everyone algud with that?

Lily_2kwl4u Yep, mum says yes :)

AmAmbz23_wut Its a done deal! see u then, gtg byee :)

Lily_2kwl4u Bye, so excited, sounds like a good movie! :)

Alison45 Byee, be at ur door at 3:00 :)

Alison45 left the conversation.

Lilly_2kwl4u left the conversation.

I decided I'd go for a run to the hee. Otherwise, I'd probably still feel gross.

I'm coming with you.

Okay.

We ran to the hee, getting there within about five minutes.

(its a twenty minute walk, twenty five depending on the traffic.)

"Hello"

We got a warm welcoming from Master. I smiled at him and Patrick waved.

"I heard the news about you two"

"Um... what? We're not togeth... ohh... never mind" Awkward amd embarrassing.

"Have I introduced you to Anneka?" He said, gesturing to a girl with very light brown hair ang grey eyes.

"Nope" Patrick said.

"Nice to meet you Anneka." We smiled at her.

"We need to discuss something." Master said, gesturing us all to a chair.

Master continued. "What are some disguise ideas?"

"I can help with that. We'll just need to steal a few road cones."

I suggested.

They all looked at me confused.

"Um... What are you talking about?" Master asked.

"Disguises for this hole. Don't you think its a bit suspicious having a hole just plomped outside a park?"

"I was talking about our disguises, but yes, you're making a good point. Since it was your idea, would you and Patrick mind doing that?"

I nodded, and climbed the hee ladder.

I slightly regret leaving my phone on my seat, because as soon as we were done, Anneka was on my phone, kiking Alison and Lily.

"Hey, get off!" I said laughing.

They better not of said to her they were vampires and werewolves. I heard you get really punished for that.

I read through them, it was mostly just:

Hae, it Ambers friend Anneka.

Hi

Wud?

Not much, watching twilight (that was Lily of course.)

Just drinking V (Alison, pretty much what they always do.)

Aw yeah, I'm playing on Amber's phone.

Brb

kk :)

Back

kwl

etc.... stuff like that. Nothing to wprry about. One thing that annoys me is she always takes selfies and says 'swag' i mean, what does that even mean? Well, Lily does that too, but the way she does it, its tolerent.

I just know now that werecats can switch bodies! Oooh... O could play around with that... that'll be fun...

Hey...! Whats up!

Well, since I'm writing an authors note, I want to get a bit serious here, because I realise I have been a jerk today.

~Regan~ (If you are reading this)

I'm sorry for being a complete asshole to you. To all the people who don't know, I commented 'How pathetic' on.her book 'Things that creep in the night: Book 2'

I'm sorry for offending you, I was trying to joke around, but I guess I seemed a bit serious. All I meant was it was a small chapter, nothing to do with your amaxing story you have put so much hard work into. I never thought about your point of view. I was being a selfish coward. This a sincere apology from the heart and I really do mean it. I didn't think you believed that I am sorry, so I had to add this in and admit to all the readers out there that I was a huge dirtbag, and I've hurt someone. Remember, the things you say do make an impact. I'm so sorry I hope you forgive me.

Follow this amazing author her name is Oregano45 and she does have a great series. What I said, I didn't mean, and again, I am sorry.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Follow, comment, read, message.

-Siobhan B