Chapter 11

We talked, and talked, all about how we became immortal. Alison's immortalness was genetic. The bell rang for class.

"Meet me here?"

"Sure will" I smiled and waved, and headed to art. I do like art, but the teacher is.... unusual. Her name is Mrs Tuckey, but I call her Mrs Chucky. Not infront of her of course. First off, we had to draw Mrs Chucky. Then, we had to draw a nightmarish picture. That wasn't too hard since a nightmarish thing happened a few days ago. I drew the beast that attacked me, everyone thought it looked familiar.

I met up with Alison. We started to walk to the crossing, until I recieved a text.

Hi, its Derek. Meet me at Cross St ASAP

"I have to go, werecat stuff."

I apologised.

"Hahaha, I'm coming with you."

"Hahaha, no you're not."

"How come?"

"Werecats and werewolves aren't exactly supposed to be best buddies, sorry, nows not the time to tell him."

"Him?"

"Yes, him, Derek. I have to go now, bye."

"Let me help you out a bit."

She grabbed on to me, and sped all the way to Cross St.

"Um, well thank you, uh, see ya." I waved. Derek was waiting in his Bentley. He frowned "You got here fast"

"Did I?" I scratched my head "I don't recall being-"

"Just get in. He said, shaking his head. Once we got into my house, I chucked my bag in my room. I pushed Derek back outside because I saw my brother. I waved at him.He gave me a suspicious look, but then just shrugged and walked off. Derek was on the concrete, and I hauled him up "Sorry, I saw my brother" I whispered to him. We sneaked into my room, and Derek formed the cyclone. I stepped in, and this time we landed somewhere else. On a tree. I jumped right down, landing perfectly, with Derek crashing into the ground. "Sorry".

"Its okay, I wasn't thinking. The witches are over there" He pointed east. It was about a 20 minute walk. Derek knocked on the door, with an old lady opening it.

"Hello, you must be Amber" She smiled at me. "Come in, come in" She said gesturing.

"Amber, meet Dedrie." Derek introduced her to me.

"And this, is my 17 year old grandaughter, Margery. You two can go into the second lounge." Margery walked into the hallway, with me following. "Hi" I said shyly. "Whatever" she said. She has an American accent. I smiled awkwardly.

"So, what are we here for?" I ask.

"We need your help destroying werewolves."