Chapter 12

I woke up to Derek laughing at my face. I got up and realised I had fallen asleep on Margery's bed. "How did I fall asleep?" I asked chuckling.

"You asked what you were here for, and then you dropped onto my bed" Magary said, also laughing. "Oh." I said slighty embarressed."So what are we here for?"

"Oh, these cats keep surrounding our house,and Derek told us you're a werecat" I sighed of relief. I went outside, I saw many types of cats. I saw a leopard, a lion, a panther, a few ferrel cats, a werecat, and mainly housecats. "Why are you surrounding this house? If you go to the lake, you have everything" Suprisingly, they walked the direction of the lake. They thanked us, then showed us the spare room. Derek slept on the bed, and I slept on the couch.

I woke up to my mum banging the pot. But once me and my brother got up, she went back to bed. I got ready, and headed to school. I decided I'd be early today. On the walk to school, everyone was staring at me. What the hell? I looked on the webcam of my iPod, to see me with purple eyes, with cat-like slits in my pupils. Once I got to school I rushed to the nearest bathroom. I was running through the coridoors, I bumped into Alison.

"Come on!" I yelled to her. She ran behind me. "Slow down! Whats up!" I didn't reply until we got to the bathroom. I looked at her with wide eyes to show her. "Shit."

"What do I do? Class starts in five minutes!"

"Here, have these" She passed me some green contacts.

"Um, I have blue eyes. This won't help."

"Just trust me on this Amber."

I frowned at her, but eventually put them on. They were green. But after a while, they were blue. The bell rang for class. Jade was there. Some good news.