Sports Festival Training

Once Izuku got home, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He opened it to see a message from Ochako.

Hey, can we meet up tomorrow? The girl sent.

He replied sure! And changed before studying.

The day ended and he got up early and headed out. He saw Uraraka getting off a train in the station. He ran to her and waved.

"Hey Deku!" She greeted cheerfully.

"So what now?" He asked with his hands.

"Well I'm kinda hungry... Hey! I heard that a new cafe opened recently nearby! We should check it out!"

He nodded and let her lead the way. He followed her as she used her phone as a map to help find this cafe she was talking about. He made sure to memorize the street names as they walked to make sure he remembered the place, just in case he would like to go there for future endeavors. They soon arrived at the entrance. The sign read "Hyouka Cafe" in a special font. They walked through the doors to be greeted by a male and female worker. They had matching hair colors and they looked like a couple. One noticeable feature is that the boy reminded them of Aizawa...except younger looking and without eye bags.

"Welcome to Hyouka Cafe!" The two workers greeted, with the male voice sounding lazy...just like Aizawa. Izuku read the male's name tag to check if his last name was Aizawa, but instead it read 'Houtarou'.

They both walked to a free table and looked through the menus. The both decided on their meals and signaled one of them to come take their orders. The female worker from earlier came closer and brought out a pen and notepad. Izuku noticed that the name on her name tag said 'Eru'.

They both said their orders and the waitress went back to the kitchen area. Then Izuku and Uraraka began to converse.

After a few minutes, their orders came and they started to eat.

They finished their meals soon after and Izuku payed for their food. They got out of the cafe and headed to Dagobah beach and trained. Uraraka practiced her powers on the huge mountain of trash and thrown-aways while Izuku practiced his quirk as well as a few stances and moves he came up with.

Soon after they both decided to spar, with Izuku being the victor since he's more experienced with hand to hand combat.

Afterwards Izuku taught Uraraka a few defensive stances along with a basic guard technique before teaching her how to punch correctly.

They spent the rest of the day training until Uraraka had to go home. Izuku kept training for one more hour before he went home as well.