_____________________________________________

Unknowing khushi moved in her sleep and cuddle in arnav arms , she wrapped her arms around his arms , she slipped in his arms and rested her head on his thighs .

Arnav carefully removed her headphones , caressing her hair , he kissed her head ,smoothing her hair

He covered her upper body with her jacket which she kept aside , smoothing her hair, he admired her thinking if everything will be normal between them how  good it would be .

" how I wish to erase all bad memories khushi "he thought smoothing her  hair.he fell asleep while thinking about her .

5 hours later

Khushi woke up when she heard announcement of air instruction , she found herself wrapped securely in arnav arms , she was resting her head on this thighs .she carefully parted away and found him sleeping .

Thanking all stars for saving her for further awarkedness , she saw him sleeping peacefully leaning on head rest , not disturbing him...khushi withdrawed away from him and staring at him for while khushi moved to washroom ...knowing he may wakeup.

Soon after khushi left , arnav opened his eyes .He had satisfied smile on his face .He woke up at same time when announcement was made but choosed to pretend to sleep knowing she will feel awarded .

He  leaned back smiling like idiot and adjusted his seat belt

Khushi joined him after few mins, both saw each other but dint talk for particular reason. Khushi packed her small bag , kept her headphones back and adjusted her seat belt as there plan was going to land in few mins .

_________________________________________________

India

They dint go for all for formalities checkups , as both were in there county and knowing who is arnav Singh raizarda .The air authority allowed them to go directly from ground  ...This was common with arnav knowing outside media, paparazzi will be capturing his all moment he choosed to go from ground itself. .avoiding media.

Today was same , once there plane landed ...car was waiting for them in air ground .

Driver took there all bags and both sat backside and driver drived them out of airport

" deepak stop the car somewere near , I'll drive myself. .u can take cab " arnav ordered his driver .

"OK sir "driver said and stopped car ..He got down and arnav give him few pounds

" sit in  front seat I'm not yours driver" arnav said getting down

Khushi was  surprised with this sudden change , but she was guessing he will open yesterday topic.

She sat front seat, arnav took gears .

After driving for another 10 mins, arnav stopped his car at remote place .

Getting down he walked towards other side and opened khushi said of door and made her come out too .

Khushi knew , she can't escape now

"What are u doing , let's go home "khushi said avoiding his touch .

"U were well know what I m doing "arnav said pinning her to car .

"Behave please , leave me "khushi said struggling  to get of his grip

"Talk to me , why u avoiding me  ....are u thinking whatever happened yesterday it was all my fault "arnav asked covering her both side knowing she will escape