Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Andy. I didn't get the chance to thank you for the cake you gave me last night. It was absolutely delish. Oh wait, I already did give you my thanks. Did you enjoy the liquid refreshment last night?" Alex says as he hovers his muscular arms at the wall I'm leaning in.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny Alexandria. Hope you have room for more later on. You'll be surprised by the taste of heaven later on. Now will you excuse me." I smile at him slyly as I make my exit and texted Drake.

To: Bestfriend Drake

Lets get the plan started. Should I head to the backyard first?

After a few minutes of walking around the house, I received a reply from Drake.

From: Besfriend Drake

Yeah better head there first. I'll lead him there in a few. See ya. I'll bring my camera to take that priceless moment later on.

To: Bestfriend Drake

You really know how to make me happy Drakey. This is why I love you so much. :* :)

From: Bestfriend Drake

Especially in bed right? Hahaha. Okay, that was bit a little weird so I'll prepare myself for a hit from you. Well, tata!

With that last text from Drake and a smile crept on my face, I head outside and find the "gift" neatly placed in a plate and a glass. Perfect. Alex Rogers will never know what hit him.

As I saw the figure of Drake and Alex on the way to the backyard, I know that Alex doesn't know a thing because Drake know's how to smooth talk things with people which is why they adore him.

I act as innocently as possible as I see Drake and Alex make their way here and they sit at a chair near me. The "gift" is placed in the center table. I wait patiently as he tries to get and eat one. Just one. Then, whoops, there it is!

"So, what do you guys want to talk about and drag me out here?" Alex asks us as he spots the cookies and onion, ehr, apple pops and the refreshing vinegar sports drink.

"Well, since we didn't had a party with real party animals like we used to, well, might as well start small right?" Drake says as he relaxes his back on the chair.

"Y-yeah. Not that I'm into parties and all." I say as I look at Drake and he just smiles.

"Oh, so you guys wanted me to go out of my lair and have a tea party with you?" Alex says as he grabs the plate and points on snacks on it.

"Really? Cookies? Apple Pops? And what's the drink? This?"

"Yep." Drake replies popping the 'p' sound.

"Hope you like them Alexandria." I say and smile sweetly at him.

"So now we're back to the opposite sex name teasing eh Andy?" Alex says as he as a smirk is plastered on his face.

"Not really." I say while I keep my act together.

"Well, this cookies better be good 'cause I'm still hungry." Alex says as he places a whole cookie on his mouth and chews it slowly.

Damn, he's sexy eating that cookie.

Shut it concious. Don't state the obvious already. I'm waiting for the results of this.

"This cookie is pretty goo- ahhh... ahhh... ahhhh!" Alex shouts and jumps like a kid who just got bit by a bug.

Drake snaps a picture of it and is laughing like a mad cow. Here I am doing the same thing and clapping like a retarded seal. Bestfriends, what're you gonna do without them?

"Fuck, this... cookie... is... fucking... spicy! Where's that juice or whatever that shit is?" Alex says as he searches for the vinegar drink and grabs it as he sees it.

He drinks it straightly and Drake and I was shocked that there was no reaction when he drank it straight. And my mind was like, 'gross'.

"What the... fuck! This taste horrible. Agh! What the hell is this drink? Piss?" Alex says as he sticks his tongue out and scrubs it with his hand. He's becoming red and is sweating like a fat man inside a sauna.

That's gross.

Ugh! Yeah. You're right. It is gross. Remind me never to use that again. Ever.

And with that, Drake snaps another picture of it and we laugh harder and harder. Alex's stupidity is much worse from what I anticipated!

"This... is... so... fucking... screwed... up! I'm... going inside." Alex says as he grabs an "apple" pop and heads inside the house.

Drake and I stare at each other for a moment and burst into laughing when we recalled what just happened. Drake even fell from his chair which made it more hillarious.

"That... was... pretty priceless! Hahahaha! This is definitely going to be on my Facebook and Twitter! This is going to be viral!" Drake says as he sits down from the grass he just fell in.

"Yeah yeah. Oh my God! That was really sick and hillarious! I never would've thought that his stupidity will exceed my expectations!" I say to Drake as I try to catch my breath from laughing.

We were still laughing outside when we looked at the pictures Drake took while Alex was at his best time. Priceless!

Take that you stupid hot jerk-ass monkey! I told you nobody messes with Andrea Smith! Not even you!

With me doing my imaginary victory dance in my head, we heard an angry shout coming from the inside and we burst into laughing once more.

It was Alex and he shouts,

"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS APPLE POP?! REALLY!? ONIONS?! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD... ANDREA!"

With us laughing wickedly from the success of my plan. Therefore I conclude, that Operation: Revenge on Alex Rogers, is a complete mission!