Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Don't you dare touch me or I swear I'll cut you!" I shout at Alex who touched his booger and is trying to pin in on me.

Gross.

That flashback really gives me the creeps. I know that when he comes back, it will be another riot and war for the both of us. I don't know why Alex is such a prick when it comes to me. But when it comes to my friends, he's so nice and charming. Damn him to hell to whatever grudges he has agaisnt me.

So, okay. Here's the thing. Drake is the twin brother of Alex who happens to be 2 minutes older than Drake which is kind of awesome and weird at the same time. They may be twins and it is said that twing share similarities and such wisecracks and so on and so forth. But, the people who said this is dead wrong. When I mean dead wrong, it's really damn dead wrong. Of course, they may have the same similarity and which is to be being hot and dashingly handsome. But on other traits? Na ah! So, let's pin point on the things they're not similar. Drake is, well, you know, kind, courteous, mature and maybe a little pinch of immaturity. Alex on the other hand, is very much the opposite of Drake. Alex is barbaric, an idiot, very much of an immature creature and hell, he is Satan's long lost son.

But of course, this verdict of mine was dated back during our childhood and junior high and is still currently on my verdict. Alex was sent off to another country for his studies because of his "artistic manner" or whatever Drake and his parents state the reason he's gone. They were sad and happy at the same time for him but, me? I was happy when this happened. But, not until now. He said he's coming back to finish his senior year here. I better prepare myself for the worse that he's done to me.

Alex tortures me likes there's no tomorrow even when we were little kids. He throws mud pies at me and makes me cry all the time because I was the only girl that wears glasses and braces at a very young age, but of course, Drake was my knight in shining armor. He always saves me when Alex comes around me, trying to torture my sanity. This continued up until our junior years.

"You okay A? You look kind of... how should I put it? Weird and worried?" Drake says as he sits beside me while I am currently watching America's Next Top Model and eating some popcorn and snapping me back to reality.

"Uhm... is it too obvious to see it so transparent?" I ask him in disbelief. I can't believe I'm worried and acting weird just because Alex is going to come back to this household once more.

"Yeah. And let me take a guess... is it because of Alex?" Drake asks me while grinning, which is kind of weird.

"Yeah. It's about your idiotic twin brother. He's come back to study here once more and start to torture me once again." I groan and put my face to his chest.

"Awww. How sweet. You two seem to never get along, huh? I mean come on. It's senior year and he's been gone for, I don't know 3 straight years? I thought after all this time you guys could make up. Maybe he change his childish ways and maybe even his devilish ways to make your life a misery, yeah?" Drake says as he teases and consoles me at the same time.

I just stay silent and hug him. I don't want to think about this right now. It's giving me a splitting headache.

"Come come now A. Don't worry. I'll protect you remember? Even though he's my twin, I just can't sit there idly by and see him torture you. And I promised you, that no matter who or whatever it takes, I'll protect, okay?" Drake says as he kisses my temple and holds my hand. This is one of the reasons why I love my bestfriend Drake so much. This made my heart swell and made me calm down a little. I just smiled at him and rested my head to his lap.

"Thank you Drake. Now, be a brother to me and let me take a nap." I said smiling at him.

"Okay but I got to warn you, that position of your head is already giving me wild imaginations and making me hard. Again." Drake says weakly laughing and I feel the bulge on Drakes shorts. Damn our hormones that react with each other.

"Don't be a perv and just let me sleep will ya?" I say to him and then touch his hard thing slowly and seductively. He just nods and but the hardness of his thing is making me hot again. This happens all the time whenever I try to rest and making Drake my pillow. Which I know what will happen next...

"Then, can I massage your chest then, so that we're equal?" Drake says and I just shrugged with a smile and I could see that Drake was also smiling and the look on his eyes were just like 'I win' look which is kind of sexy. He then cups one of breasts and then slowly I fall asleep.

Before I really doze of to dreamland and make dreams of make out sessions with Drake, I thought to myself.

This time. Things will change. You would be the one in danger Alex. Watch out to the changed Andrea.