"Hello. Im Brie, Raegans Aunt. This is Bradley, my husband, Raegans Uncle. And our three children. Margaret, who is 19, Jack, 17, and Kiley, 14." She spoke weirdly to me. To
Everyone else she spoke normally, but to me she acted as if I was from another planet, she pronounced them slowly, and longer.

(Example: Heelllooo im Bbrriieeee)

I smiled for a split second.

I was kinda shoved a
Few feet away from Raegan so I scooched my way back and he gripped my hand.

"Listen, this is Justin, my-" Raegan tries.

"They are the cutest friends ever!" Brie says.

Margaret spoke next. "Now, stop holding hands like weirdos, let's open presents"

My jaw dropped. Everything makes sense, the gay poster, the dad and Raegan thing, the freak out.

I look up at Raegan and he mouthed "sorry"

I took a deep breath. And took out my phone, texting Jastin and explaining everything.

They all opened presents and I sat next to Raegan. But I ended up getting pushed off the couch by the cousins and presents. I stood I'm the door way and played on my phone.

Raegan would look at me and I would smile, well I was smiling the whole time. Seeing the way his face lit up when he got his presents was amazing.

After presents Brie shoves half of Rargans gifts on the ground one of then breaking, which made me angry.

"Okay, sweetheart, Justin? Was your name?" She says.

"Y-yes" I say. Walking loved. Quickly, Rargans dad grabs my shoulder and says, "if you need to, please tell her about you and Raegan, we won't be mad."

I nod and sit down, graving Raegans hand.

"Okay, Justin, how long have you and Raegan been friends" she asks.

I look at Raegans dad, he nods.

"Actually, we are-" I start

"They are holding hands" Kiley says.

"Awww you must have been friends for what, 1 year?"

"Ahem" Raegan says, gaining attention back on me.

"Raegan and I are-" I get stopped again.

"Mom, I'm bored" Kiley says again.

Raegan stands up, letting go of my hand, I scoot over on the couch as he speaks.

"Listen to me! This happens every year. You come into our home, trash it, break the gifts YOU paid for, and never let us speak! You are so selfish all of you! Let my boyfriend get one word in! He deserves the respect of you all, and I will not stand here anymore and watch him get pushed into a corner to be forgotten! I will especially not let you talk to him like he is a baby and I will especially not let YOU interrupt him!" He yelled the last part, making me anxious.

"Okay okay, I didn't hear half of what you said, but okay, I will let your friend speak."

I look up at Raegan and plead for help with my eyes. He nods and holds out his hand. I take is and he flings me behind him so I can jump on his back.