3*

Justin's POV

We walk into the lunch room and Jack leads me over to a table in the middle of the room. We sit down across each other, rooms for Kale and Raegan to sit.

Lillyan walks over to me and spins my chair around. I look at her, terrified. Jack left to go get water before she came to me. People looked but didn't gather around, so Raegan didn't have a reason to look.

she smacked and punched me. Then grabbed the throat, "my boyfriend got expelled because of you! AND cheated on me AND Raegan! So did you!" She said, I couldn't breath and I was getting pale, "Raegan doesn't deserve a bitch like you!" Then Raegan came running over and pushed her off of me. I gasped for air, crying. Then Jack came back in and ran toward me. A teacher came over and asked what happened.

Raegan told her and she got sent to the office. Great, maybe I shouldn't have met Raegan, no one likes me with him.. two kids came over. "You two are dating!" They shouted. Everyone gasped and looked over. I hid my red puffy face and saw Raegan nod, " and if you don't like that, go fuck off! I love Justin a lot. He is new, you don't know anything about him. Don't hurt him because of me loving him"

Raegan moved my hands and mouthed 'sorry' then kissed me. I kissed him back and he went back to line. Jack hugged me, "congrats Bub, and sorry I wasn't here" I smiled, "your good"

(They both get expelled, so Justin won't have to deal with severe bullying for a week or two, thank goodness)

Then Raegan came back with his food and he hugged me and said, quietly enough for me to hear and no one else but not  a whisper either, "is the Justin blake single?"

I sighed dramatically and said in the same tone of voice as he had, "sadly, yes, is the Raegan Beast single?"

He chuckled, "maybe"

I looked up into his eyes and asked quietly, "will you be my boyfriend?"

Raegan hugged me, "of course, always"

"Ooooo~ what are the love birds talking about!" Kale asked, giddy.

"None of your business" Raegan said. I hid my face in his shoulder.

I heard people taking pictures and saying "awww" or "ewww"

Mostly "ewww"

I took a picture with him and posed it on Instagram.

"At school with the best boyfriend ever... whoops, I was supposed to say dad @raeganbeast"

Then a little while after, Raegan saw the post and commented

"Whoops 😍☺️"

Other comments:
"Gayyyy 😂 you two are so cute"
Kale: "FAGGGSSSS"
Jack: "adorableee"
"Ew, I thought Justin was strait. This just makes him even worse"
"KISSSS"
"Gross, no one likes you Justin"
"Omg you guys are adorable!"

I just kept staring at the mean ones, except Kales, I knew he was joking.

Raegan noticed and hugged me. He took my phone out of my hands and blocked, and reported them. For fun he blocked Kale.

"HEYYY" Kale said, offended.

Raegan got serious, "you don't hate on my baby"

Kale laughed, "sorry 'baby'"

I giggled, Rae said, "he is MY baby, and YOUR Justin"

Kale said, "finneee, sorry Justin"

"Your good, now report him"  I said