4*

Raegan's POV

Justin fell asleep, again. He must be pretty tired. I stroke his hair and play with his fingers.

"How much do you love him?" Kale asked.

"A lot," I say. He looked so cute.

"How long have you been dating?" Jack asks

"Uhhh just today," I say

"Oh my goodness Raegan! You're taking it so slow with him, you must really like this boy" Kale said, shocked.

"I do.."

See, I'm really kinda known for taking it too fast with my relationships. Then they break up with me and I don't care. I'm not heartbroken, which breaks their heart.

I don't usually actually fall in deep love with my boy or girlfriends. But I'm taking is as fast as he wants, which is slow. Just to see where it leads me. I'm fine with taking it slow, as long as he is happy.

---- BELL

Justin was still asleep so I carried him to the office and asked them if he could sleep there, I also told them about the bullying and how exhausted he must be. They said yes and asked if I wanted to stay with him. I said no, I should get an education. They were happy with that answer.

I walk out and grab my stuff, then head to the nurse's office to change. After that, I head to the gym. We were playing two bases.

Justin's POV

*dream*

Jock, Lillyan, and Xach found me at the park alone.

Xach came up to me and punched me, Lillyan grabbed the throat and the Jock took a video.

Raegan walked past and came up, "can I help?" He asked.

HELP? What?? 

Lillyan nodded, "of course babe" and then she kisses his cheek.

Raegan kicked my stumach. I fell and they beat me up.

"I never really liked you, your just a bitch who wants attention!" Raegan said.

*end of dream*

I woke up to Raegan kissing me. He was sweaty and looked like he ran here. I kissed back, jumped up, and hugged him.

Raegan's POV

"We need Raegan to the office now!" The office teacher said. I ran out and over to her.

"Justin is having a nightmare and we have tried waking him up but he won't. He is shaking, and whispering your name." She explained

"Do I have permission to run?" I asked, we were across the school from my baby who was having a nightmare!

She nodded and wrote a note just in case. I ran there and walked in. I thew the note and walked over to the room Justin was in. People were shaking him and stuff.

"Stop," I said. They all left the room and I ran over to him. I hugged him, shook him... then I kissed him. He kissed back and woke up. He jumped up and hugged me tightly.

He cried and said "Xach and Lillyan were beating me up, The tall Jock was filming, and then y- you came over and... and helped them. Lillyan kissed your cheek and called you babe. Then you told me you never liked me and I-I was j-just a bitch who wanted attention" he said, sobbing into me.

Oh my goodness! I hugged him. "Baby, I love you with all my heart. Your nothing that mean people tell you that you are. Your adorable, handsome, masculine, nice, kind, helpful, and so on."

He hugged me and thanked me again.

----- BELL

----
Word count: 638

Yes, this is short, but it is after a very long chapter sooo yeah, and I wanted to be nice and write another chapter but my dad is about to check on me soon, to make sure my phone is down. I wanted to write a chapter tonight so HERE!

Missy~chan OUT