22

Jastins POV

Im acually going to school with them! They called the school, and the school said that if I don't distract them I am aloud on grounds.

Justin now has his hoodie on, acually, it's Raegans now that I get a good look at it.

We get to the school and people STARE at me.

Justin, Raegan, Kale, Jack, Kenna, Jake, Annabelle, Nick and I all walk in together.

Justin is leading the group and everyone gets out of his way.

This is weird, at our old school we were the ones getting out of people's ways!

Once we stop at a locker Jay opens it and grabs his stuff.

"Jay, sense when were you popular!?!?!?" I whisper shout to him.

"When I faced the biggest bully in school after getting a good talk from friends" he says.

I high five him. "Everyone still hates me!" I laugh coldly.

"Tell them that if they bully you, you will send a group of people after them, and thAt people have your back. Also, a good song to listen to is popular" he winks at me in the end

"I saw that cheeky wink" Regan laughed.

That brought the whole group of 9 people into a burst of laughter.

People looked, and soon the whole hallway was laughing. We stoped at each and every ones lockers. Except mine. We would have to Fly back down to Minnesota to get to my locker.

After that, we planned to meet up at Raegans locker.

I went with Jay and pulled up a chair. Justin ignored me, which I was fine with. He would tell me how much he thought how hot Raegan was. If I was him, I would never be able to focus on my FRIEND when someone I thought was THAT HOT next to me.

Justin's POV

I forgot Jastin was next to me. Raegan and I started flirting and I gave him small pecks on the lips SOMTIMES, and mostly on the cheek.

When the teacher handed out pre-tests, I then remembered Jastin was here.

"Jastin I am so sorry I got caught up with Rae" I apologise.

In my school, tests or quizes don't start untill the teacher tells you to flip over your paper, so I was fine talking to him.

"Its fine, you tell me how hot you think he is, if I was you I would have done the same thing" he says laughing.

I can tell it's genuine. I always can when it's Jastin. Like the time he told me he likes Damon. I AM going to get them together, I WILL.

~time skip lunch because school is boring and I cant remember the schedule~

(If you love the book, you would comment the schedule 😉 THANKS IF YOU DO) EDIT: I'm dumb, why didn't I just go look? 🙄🙄

Jastins POV

We sit around a huge table. Kids try to kick us out.