Chapter 34

Emma's POV

"but Taylor. if you wanna be with me. You need to stand up for me. Or else I have to leave." I say.

"don't leave." he says.

"then don't let the girls talk to me like that. the only reason I didn't kill myself is because of you. if I'm forced to leave.. then I won't have you. do you see where this is going?" I say to taylor.

"Don't talk like that. I promise with my heart I'll stand up for you." he says.

I love him.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" he says back.

///.///.///.

next day

All the guys are out eating at taco bell. I didn't feel like going.

I'm almost happy now.

I check twitter and I see a lot of hate.

But then this one girl sticks out

her username is- @supportemma

She tweeted me "I'm so sorry about this Emma, I've loved you since your first YouTube video. I will stick with you😘"

awh that's sweet. But I see she has a lot of hate too.

I follow her, then tweet her

"thanks sweet girl, not a lot of people like you;)".

She starts freaking out and it makes me smile.

I DM her and we chat for a while. I tell her what's going on and she helps me.

I decide to go to Taco Bell.

It's a few blocks down so I walk.

I get there and see the magcon van. I left a necklace there yesterday. I should go get it.

I open the car door to retrieve my necklace. but I see something. something that ruins my life.

Taylor on top of some slut. (with clothes lol)

He looks up and his eyes widen.

"Emma" he tries and walks over to me.

I slap him.

"save it taylor. now I see why you never stood up for me. you never actually cared. Your fans come first. I get that. I'm gonna leave now. You'll never see me again. we'll maybe. But just process this. I don't have you anymore" I say with tears.

I run back to the hotel and go upstairs.

He followed me but I locked my door in time.

"EMMA OPEN UP DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID" he screams.

"Too late Taylor. I have nothing else. Tell Brent and Cam I love them like a brother. Tell everyone else I'm sorry. Tell your fans they did half of this. you did the rest. this is all you." I say.

I go to the bathroom and get my shaving razor and break it so I can get the blade.

Meanwhile Taylor is trying to break the door down.

I cut 5 times, huge and deep cuts. Now time for pills.

I pull out my advil and pour the whole thing in my hand.

He breaks down my door.

I gotta do it fast. I'm already getting dizzy from the amount of blood being lost

I try putting them all in my mouth but he kicks my hand.

"Emma stop. I know you don't wanna see me but stop. You don't wanna do this." he says.

"don't wanna do this. I told you this freaking morning if I didn't have you I would kill myself. LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!! This is all I want." I say with tears streaming.

"first we are going to the ER. Then we are gonna talk" he says.

He takes me to the ER and I already feel like I'm gonna pass out.

We get there and the doctors stitch up my arm.

Taylor never apologized.

a/n I'm sorry it's been a few days😭😭 I've been busy. I really wanna write more to find out what happens...😂😂 I don't plan ahead at all. I don't even know what the next sentence will be half the time😂 so yes I have to wait too😂😂