6. He's Back.

This is written by sierrarwright

Aspens POV.

(5 weeks before the Family BBQ)

I am doing the laundry when my phone beeps signalling that I have a text. I look at it seeing as it's an unknown number.

Hey Baby, I see you are all married and have a little girl now. Since I couldn't' have you I guess I will settle for her.  The text read.

I drop my phone onto the floor, the screen shattering. I quickly pick it up and sending Bennett and Tyler a quick text telling them to meet me at the house in half an hour. I quickly get flip flops on and run to the car

I drive to Adella's preschool frantically going to the front desk asking to take her out. They call her up and she runs to me hugging my leg. 

"Hey mummy."

"Hey sweetie."

"Why did you take me out early?" She asks. 

"I just want to spend time with my little girl. Let's go home Daddy and Uncle Benny are coming home soon." I reply as I buckle her in her car seat.

"Okay mummy." She says smiling. 

I get into the car only to hear a ding from my phone. 

You can't keep her from me forever love. I will have her. The text says.

I quickly drive home and pull into the driveway as Tyler and Bennett do. I get Adella out of her seat and hold her close. I walk to the house unlocking the door and sending her upstairs so I can talk to Tyler and Bennett.

"whats going on? I haven't seen you this frightened in years." Bennett asks concerned. 

"He is back." I say.

"Who? Who is back?' Tyler asks most likely not going to like what I'm about to say next.

"Liam" I say. 

"What does he want?" Bennett asks.

"Adella." I say showing them the messages. 

"Like hell he is. I will fucking kill him before he even lays a finger on my little girl." Tyler yells 

I walk over to Tyler going to hold him so that he can calm down but he pushes me back sending me into Bennett. Tyler turns around and walks out of the door slamming it behind him. 

Tears start to fall down my face as Bennett holds me close to him. 

"It's okay sis. We won't let him touch your little girl none of us will. I am going to call the boys and have them come over. I will have Xavier start to watch out for Liam. We will get through this okay?" He states.

"Okay." I say pulling away and wiping my tears.

"I need you to stay strong and not shut down okay?" he asks kissing my forehead.

I simply shake my head.

"Asp I need words." He says.

"I will do my best not to." I say.

"Good now why don't you go get Adella and have her help you make a snack." Bennett suggests.

"That's a good idea." I say. 

I call Adella down and have her help me start making cupcakes. We just have to put them in the oven when the bell rings. Bennett goes to get it as I help clean Adella up in the small bathroom. When I walk out all of the boys swarm me. I place Adella down on the floor and tell her to go sit on the couch. I take turns hugging each of my brothers. When I finish Gray looks me in the eyes before speaking. 

"How are you holding up?" He asks.

"I would be better but it will be okay. I have everyone here to help." I say. 

"Where is Tyler?" Parker asks.

"He umm..."

"He stormed off." Bennett says.

"HE WHAT?!" All of them yelled at the same time.

"Its okay guys cut him some slack he saw what Liam did to me and it doesn't help that it is his daughter. He just needs some space. He will come back." I say.

They all sign not liking the idea but not arguing any further. The timer for the cupcakes goes off so I got to pull them out. I set the pan on the stove to let them cool. I go back into the living room grabbing Adella and sitting on the couch pulling her close as the guys surround us sit on the floor and couch. 

We chat, talking about random things and catching up as it has been a few weeks since we have had the chance to be together. After an hour or so I go to frost the cupcakes and as I finish the last one and Tyler walks in with lots of things. The boys go over to talk to him but before they even get a word in he stops them. 

"I needed some time alone. I didn't mean to push Aspen I was angry and I'm sorry." he says to the whole group but looking at me the whole time.

I push through the boys going to Tyler and hugging him. He places the bags down and the boys each help by grabbing a few bags.

"There is more in the car." Tyler says.

The boys shake their heads and head out to help.

"Where is Adella?" He asks. 

"I think she is asleep on the couch." I say walking into the living room finding my little girl asleep.

"I'm really sorry about storming off." He says.

"Its okay, I knew you needed some time." I say.

"So I went to the store and got some stuff." He says right as the boys come back in with the rest of the bags. 

"Yeah no kidding babe. What did you get?" 

"Well I got you some comfort food. For you know what." He says whispering the last part, as he places a hand on my belly that has a small bump.

"I also got a security system with lots of cameras and then some toys and clothes for Adelle." He says. 

"And I thought Asp was the shopper." Bennett says.

"I shop when I'm upset." Tyler admits.

"Yeah no kidding." Noah says coming around on my side.

I smack the back of his head.

"Don't tease my husband." I say.

He mumbles a few words under his breath before going and sitting in the living room. The boys help me unpack the bags and I go to change into some comfier clothes. I slip on black leggings and a grey hoodie that says 'living the mum life' in turquoise cursive writing. I throw my hair up in a bun before going to the kitchen to get the cupcake that were finally done.

I grab two and scoff them down. I then go into the living room finding all the boys in there. Tyler is laying with Adella, the remaining boys spread throughout the room. Most of the girls have shown up. I got a lay with Tyler pulling Adella to me. 

I look around the room quietly.

I know that this will all be okay no matter what happens as long as I have my family by my side everything will be okay for Adella and my future child. 

Thank you so much @sierrarwright for writing this amazing one shot!!! Go give her a follow and check out some of her published work!