Prologue

Pip screamed in despair. " Noooo!" The starter Pokémon wailed with such emotion. His best friend brutally murdered before his very eyes and nothing he did stopped them

The Sandslash looked amused. " She was my best friend! How could you?!" The starter spat. Sandslash points a jagged bloodied claw at the horrid looking creature. " Too controlling. Now you must be killed too!" He yells as he leaps toward the shivering Pokémon. But Pip wouldn't let him kill him without a fight.

The battle raged on with Hau and Litten getting involved besides Pip himself. I will destroy you! You took the only one who actually cared about me in the beginning. Pip thought with disgust at the bloodthirsty Houndoom and Sandslash.

When Sandslash came closer, Pip used Disarming Voice and that set the mouse off. " Ow! Ow! Ow!" Sandslash declares.

" There's no turning back now. We fight together." Litten told Pip. Pip nodded. " For Moon!" He barked. " For your friend!" Litten cried as they both launched attacks at the two vicious Pokémon. With Hau commanding them both.

It's not the same as when I'm battling with Moon. Pip thought as he sent a Disarming voice when Houndoom wasn't looking.

Things aren't great. Things will never be the same now that she's gone. Pip thought sadly. " Look out!" Litten cried as Houndoom mega evolved and tried to use Thunder Fang on Pip.

The Houndoom never reached Pip because a blur raced past both the starter Pokémon. A black Pokémon on four paws, yellow spots, shades, and a scarf past Pip. He watched in amazement as the Umbreon slammed his whole body in a Faint Attack motion and hit back the mega evolved Houndoom.

Pip shivered. Mega Houndoom are scary, Pip realized. " Look kids, I am here to help. I've had a vision about this. Now trust me." The Umbreon said, making the Litten gasp in shock. Pip shrugged it off.

" You, kid." Umbreon said, indicating toward Pip. " M-me?" Pip stutters pointing at himself. " Yeah, you. With the flippers and large round nose." Umbreon said.

People and Pokémon, Pip thought as he rolled his eyes. Always saying I have a huge nose. Try a Probopass. Now that has a mustache and a big nose.

" O-ok." Pip says. " Aid me." Umbreon said. " Destiny drew us together brother." Umbreon said wisely. " What should I do?" He asked as they all dodged Metal Claw attacks from the SandSlash and a Flameflower from the Houndoom.

" I feel like chopped Magikarp." Litten grumbles. " Stand back, Litten, my man." Umbreon says. Litten looks creeped out. " Sure, my dudes?" He questions.

" Enough whispering!" Sandslash growled as he tried to attack. " Now! Aqua Jet!" Umbreon said as I was enveloped in water. Swiftly, I hit Sandslash. I knocked him back into a tree.

Sandslash cried out obviously in huge pain. Pip was ecstatic. I didn't know battling against evil felt so great! He thought as Umbreon said. " Now we shall try a double attack. You use Disarming voice on...." Umbreon began, taking a moment to make a dramatic pause.

Then he pointed at Houndoom with sadness. Why is he sad? What does he know that I don't? Pip asked himself.

" Him. I will use Dark Pulse and we will finish this once and for all." Umbreon said grimly.

Sandslash looked at them confused. Or at Umbreon with confusion. " Now!" Umbreon cried when the outstretched claws of the Houndoom came within our reach. Pip opened his mouth.

Pip made a really confusing and annoying sound. It hit Houndoom's throat. The bad Pokémon cried out. He suddenly couldn't attack for some reason.

The Umbreon partnered up with Litten and Pip used Dark Pulse. The Houndoom tried screeching, but suddenly he fell, his chest not rising or falling at all. Not even fainted.

His eyes were glazed. " We killed him!" Pip said in horror and realization. " He was an outlaw. He got what was coming to him." Umbreon told me.

That felt good. Even though I killed someone, that felt like what I was suppose to do! Pip thought. Suddenly a loud screech of pain, yet anger came from a certain ground type.

" Murderers! You killed the only one I have left! I will kill you for this! I swear by it!" Sandslash growled. His claws glinted with silver.

" Starting with the stupid mutt!" Sandslash growled as he tried to horribly kill Umbreon. Umbreon used Dark Pulse, making Sandslash flinch before putting Pip on his back.

" What?! Where are you taking me?!" Pip cried as the Umbreon dashed away from a raging Sandslash who couldn't keep up with them.

" Somewhere. Somewhere where you can help others." Umbreon said. " How do you know that I want to join a good society now?" Pip asked him.

Umbreon looked back at the small and younger creature. " In good time my man. In good time. For now, tell me your name, sport." Umbreon said with a smile.

" Pip. What's yours?" Pip said politely answering the older pokemons question. " Well I'm an umbreon." Umbreon said with a chuckle as if he was joking around. He probably was.

" I know that. But what's your name? Your nickname if you must need specifications, sir." Pip said.

" My name? Oh that silly one. It's Eon." Eon said. " Oh nice to meet you, Eon the Umbreon." Pip said. Pip didn't honestly feel like talking to anyone, but this Umbreon was something else.

This Umbreon knew what was goin to happen before it did. He might not be a psychic type, but he was a visionary. Pip liked that about Eon.

" We're here. I'm sorry to tell you that this is where I must leave you. But, just know that I will always be your friend. Even if I can't be here, partner." Eon said.

Then he just dashed away. Just as swiftly as Moon had been taken from him, Eon left him. He felt cold inside, but still warm for his friend. The Umbreon's words echoed in his mind. I will always be your friend. Even if I can't be here.