First Night

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning in one of Moon's rooms. I gulped once realizing what I've agreed to. I'm basically going to do sexual things to people I don't even know. I screamed into the pillow that was besides me due to frustration.

I got up going to the bathroom to shower and freshen up. As the water hit my frail back Memories started to come back into plain view.

"Oh my gosh sweetie, we can't wait till the day that you have your own children and be married to a man. That's going to make me so happy. We're going to do a huge wedding. I just can't wait!" My Mom said in the most up pitch tone of her voice.

My dad came in putting his hand on my mom's shoulder. "Don't rush it honey, I want my daughter to be in the hands of a good man. Not just anyone off the streets."

The word "man" replayed over in my head until I shrugged it off.

I turned the piping hot water off, grabbing a towel wrapping it around my now cold body. I looked in the mirror at my skinny body. Until I see the door slowly open.

——————-

"Um hey? Necca Right?" A pretty girl was now fully inside of the bathroom with me. I turned around with a confused expression on my face.

"Shit bitch, you ever heard of knocking? But Yeah that's me? Wassup?"

"Oop, my bad hot head. I'm just here to tell you about the rules and things that goes along with being apart of this business." She started walking towards the bathroom counter slowly propping herself up to sit on top of it. "First off, you have to satisfy the customer. Every customer have different things that satisfies them. For an example, some people like aggressiveness while others like you to be the submissive. It just depends on the customer."

She kept going on and on about the things that come with this. I zoned her out because I really can't believe I'm doing any of this. Me? Janecca? Doing this? Life cannot be more tragic than this.

After she was done with all that talking, me and her then went to go confirm to Moon that she has explained everything to me. We went into this office like room and there was Moon behind this large desk. She turned around in her chair still looking down.

"Okay, Ms. Moon I have went over all the rules and regulations to Necca. I feel as if she understands everything that's goes on in this business."

(This is Moon, since people been asking me to post what she looks like

(This is Moon, since people been asking me to post what she looks like.)

She looked up but not at me. She kept her eyes on the girl. "That's good Kacy. You can take her back to her room now until an opening comes up."

I looked at Moon in awe. She didn't even look at me nor did she acknowledge me. It was like I was invisible. Next thing you know she turned back around.

Me and the girl walked out together until she grabbed my arm tightly pulling me to the side.

"Listen here bitch, I have to make this clear to every new hoe that comes here. Don't look at Moon in any way or form. She is mine. Soon when she quits this business she will be taking me to be her wife. She doesn't want you. You're here by luck. Besides you're probably just here to get a quick fuck. Watch your self Becca, or whatever your name is."

I cracked my knuckles ready to beat this little frail bitch ass "Look here bitch, no one was looking at Moon and I doubt she'd even want your basic looking ass. Look like the type of girls that try their hardest to get a job at Victoria secret to steal panties. Fuck out my face."

She busted into a fit of laughter. "I'm going to let you slide this time. Next time, don't get into me or my future babies way." She walked away from me looking at me in the most evilest way. That's why she look like she got a yeast infection.

I laughed to myself before turning around to go back to my room.

The girl had came back. "Oh you have a customer tonight, so your little ass better be ready." She slammed my door behind her.

——-

The night was here, I breathed in and out slowly. I wasn't prepared at all for this. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was just hoping I wasn't going to get a man or a horny dude.

"It's time!" I heard the basic bitch say while she was passing my room. I rolled my eyes getting up ready to walk out. I looked to my left and there she was waiting. She laughed and did a come here motion with her finger. I followed her into a dark hallway.

"Just to let you know, you really don't have any customers yet. I just gave you one of the ones that I don't want. It's okay though, I know you're hot and ready."

I rolled my eyes ignoring her ass. "Where is the room bitch?" I asked. 

"It's right there girl, good luck." She said before walking off.

I walked into the room and there was an Asian dude sitting down. I frowned my face once seeing him.

I turned around taking my shirt off slowly revealing my back. I breathed in slowly. I look over at the Asian guy ready to start my routine but he's already in a puddle of sweat. I frowned due to my confusion. How is this man already sweating. Then I looked down to see that this man has already nutted in his pants.

"Aww Man." I said out loud.

His cheeks began to turn red.

"Um oh my. You're just so-. My wife never turns me on like that. She's just too big. She just lays there."

I gave him a blank face.

"10k will be in your account by tomorrow. You're my new favorite oh my god. I don't ever need to ask my wife for anything anymore. Here, here's a tip."

He threw a one hundred dollar bill at me. I picked it up grabbing my shirt right along with it. I walked out confused at hell to see the girl waiting.

"So how did it go? You're back quick. You want to quit don't you?" She asked.

"Um no, I'm done. He nutted within 10 seconds. My job is done. Guess I'm better at this after all."

I walked away leaving the girl there with her mouth open. The first night has turned into a success.

———-

How was this chapter? Tell me your thoughts 💭.