Truth

Chapter 3
[Comment throughout the chapter📍]

[thats Matiya. ^

I looked down to see that my phone was ringing, It was my bestfriend Matiya calling me. "Uh, hold up someone's calling me." I got up and went around the corner and leaned up against the wall.

"Wassup my nigga!" She yelled in my ear.
"Nah, fuck you! Where the fuck was your ass last night? Don't tell me you was laid up with one of those bitches at the club."
"See, then I can't tell you where I was at then."
"Fuck You Matiya" I rolled my eyes then backed up to only bump into Moon. "Oh shit" I yelled. She just stood there with a blank face.
"Nigga, you gay as hell, I knew you always wanted to fuck me"

Moon looked at the phone snatching it away from my hands. Then she hung up and tossed the phone back into my hands.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, wait nah answer my question from earlier! What are you?!"

She kept walking like she didn't hear anything at all.

"Um, excuse me?! I'm talking to you"

"Why do you want to know what am I? I don't know you enough to trust you" she stated. "Look here! Fuck all the bull shit, you must trust me enough to have me here in this weird ass mansion. Now what are you nigga?"

She flashed me with her mysterious smile. "I'm Moon, and that's all you're going to know until I feel like I can trust you, besides you need me I don't need you."

I laughed to myself then stormed off from the table and went up stairs to the room I slept in last night. "This girl must got me fucked up to think that I'm going to stay here not knowing what she is capable of." I mumbled to my self not knowing that she was leaning against the door rubbing her perfect chiseled abs.

"You're one weird little child." She walked up to the bed and plopped down beside me. She looked up at me and examined my face. "So Jannecca? Tell me about yourself."

"I'm a girl. That's all you need to know. I don't trust you yet to tell you about me." She gave me a blank stare like she knew what I️ was thinking . "I'm Moon. I'm a millionaire trying to aim to become a billionaire one day. I have my own private business, that's why all these females are here."

"So what the fuck do you do? You kill these girls?" I semi yelled.

"Don't!" She yelled at me while gripping me by my hair. "I️'m not that! I don't kill. I just seek for pleasure." She let me go and looked away.

I looked at her blankly not knowing what to say.

"All these females work for me, for sexual reasons. People pay me, and send me requests and I have to achieve those regardless of what I think or what any of the females think."

"So you sell woman? You're basically like a pimp! Why the fuck am I here" I started to get up and grab all of my things that I thought was on the floor. "Where's my shit?" I asked her.

"You need that money, I was just trying to help. You know where the front door is. You don't need no body to excuse you." She walked out the room with nothing but confidence like she knew what she was doing.

I peeped my head out the door the see where she was going. She was walking into a room then two girls was following behind her. I rolled my eyes and began to walk down stairs and to the front door. Then it hit me, why am I caring so much?

-Later that night-

I was at work about to perform when I was told that they're not free spots for me. So I guess I was going to do my run arounds around the club. All day since I️ left, that Moon girl has been on my mind. She was so mysterious to me. That actually kind of made me attracted to her. It was something different about this female.

I was walking around talking and drinking, the night was pretty good. Until, I felt someone rubbing on me.

"Get your dirty ass hands off of me!" I turned around to see that it was Matiya. "Well damn bitch I didn't know that my hands was dirty." she said while laughing. "They are dirty from all the bitches that you've fucked this year." I passed Matiya a drink. "See, don't hate on my lifestyle. You just mad that you can't do what I do. Besides, I thought you didn't like strip clubs. I'm surprised to see you at one, especially by yourself."

My eyes widened. "Um you see, I just wanted to get out tonight man." She sipped her drink while nodding her head like she knew I wasn't telling the truth.

"Why are you lying to me Janecca? I'm supposed to be your best fucking friend and you're lying to me? Look at what the fuck you got on. I know what the fuck you do! Why the fuck would you even get into this. You know I got you! If you needed money I could've supported you!" She yelled while coming up to me. I could see that nothing but anger inside of her. I slowly backed away from her until someone grabbed my hand yanking me away from everyone. Next thing you know I get slammed to the wall. I looked up and it's Moon.

"Who's that girl?" She asked.

"That's my bestfriend, b- why are you here? Don't you supposed to be fucking your bitches?" I brushed past her walking towards the door.

She walks pass me and gets into her car slamming her door behind her. She rolls down her window looking over at me. "You're taking my kindness for granted. You know Janecca, for a person to be in a fucked up situation like you're in. You seem to push everyone away that's trying to actually help you."

I walked to the car's passenger door and got in with an attitude. "Finish."

"Finish what?" She asked.

"Finish what you was telling me earlier."

"I don't sell women, all the women have their own customers. I'm just like the manager or head mistress, I manage all things to make sure it's right. Remember when I said people send requests and I have to achieve them? I meant that people may ask for something. I'm going give you a good example. Me, they might ask me to be there with two other woman and have a threesome. I have to achieve his or her request to keep this business going. Sometimes, I have women to do the same for me. I'd pay them for my pleasure." She paused looking away.

"Why would you do that? Just find someone you like and have a normal bond. Like -"

"I don't have bonds with people or have any relations. I can't in the field that I'm in."

"So you want me to work for you as well?" I questioned her.

"I'm offering you a job, you told me your situation and I'm offering you this job to help you with the money. If you do a good job you'll be done within 3 weeks. Then you can go back to your regular life."

"Alright, I'll do it."

She looked at me with shock in her eyes. She grabbed my chin observing my face. She leaned in pecking my lips before pulling away. 

"Then it's settled, I'll have one of my assistants to tell you the rest of the rules tomorrow morning."

She began driving like nothing happened. Like she didn't even kiss me. I'm over here speechless and shit and she is just blank.

What did I just agree to?

——————

SO?!!
HOW DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO GO?!