Crazy

Chapter 2

The person came closer and closer to me which frightened me. I started to walk backwards slowly which eventually turned into a sprint. I ran to a back alley which was the wrong mistake because I ended up bumping into a car.

"Haha, I got your ass now. You've been feeling on my wife tonight. My wife ain't gay? The fuck You think you are to be feeling on my wife? Like it's your property or something." He hovered over me reaching for the button of my pants until someone knocked him off.

I blacked out due too how scared I was then I woke up. My vision was blurry. I only could see someone fighting the man that tried to touch me. I thought it was Matiya so I screamed her name. The person turned around and walked up to me and held their hand out.

"Nah it's Moon" she said. "Moon?" I said questioning her. I didn't know a Moon besides the one that was in the sky. My vision became clear and then I made out that it was the girl that was staring at me the whole night.

"Um, thanks. I'm going to head home once my bestfriend answers her phone to pick me up."

"Why won't you call an uber or something? It's late out" she suggested.

"No money....." I said under my breath.

"No what?!" She said kind of taken back. "You made tons of money tonight. You blowed all the money already? "

"Nah, it's a long story. My money goes to a certain someone." Her eyes widened "So you work for someone?"

"Basically yeah. I just don't get no cut out of it."
All of a sudden I see her eyes light up. "Come with me" she said heading to her all black car. "Nah, I'm good I'm going to wait on my bestfriend"

She chuckled "I just saved your life and you're going to turn me down?" She looked at me in a strange way like I have made her mad or triggered something. For some reason I liked that. I wanted to know why she looked at me in that way and what's behind this woman dressed in black. "Um, okay fine I'll come."

I hesitantly got in her car and closed the door behind me. Then I felt her eyes on me once again. "What's your name?"

"Janecca?" She looked away and nodded then she started to mouth my name continuously.

Silence grew and I started to wonder where she was taking me.

"You're going to get out of that stripping business. How much money you owe? About 1 mil? 500k?"

"15 mil and I'm only at 1mil." Her eyes widened "You what?! What did you do?"

"Honestly nothing, nothing bad at all." She nodded and continued to drive.
"You can make 15 mil within a month if you stick around with me."

I got scared, what if she was a drug dealer or one of those assassins that kill people at night. Maybe, she was one of those kidnappers and I'm here in her car with her ass. My mind was going everywhere. I didn't know what to think I was just beyond scared. I was thinking about hopping out the car but then I didn't want to hurt myself then I was thinking about calling the police but most likely they'll think I'm just a crazy woman.

She looked over at me and frowned. "Don't try to leave me now.... going to have to dry way harder than that." She bursted out into laughter and looked over at me again. "Janecca it's okay. You'll be fine."

We pulled up to a big mansion type of house. Whatever this "Moon" girl does must really pays off in the long run because my mom and dad had good careers but never had a house like this.

She looked over at me with the same facial expression she always has. "You can sleep here tonight, then in the morning we can discuss some things about this money that you need." Before I could answer she was walking to the front entrance. I frantically followed behind her quickly trying to catch up to her but her long strides was just too much for me. She open the door and there was a big beautiful living area. I was so in love with it that I didn't notice that she was half way up the stairs. I jogged up the stairs behind her. She opened up a door with a key and moved to the side. "I'll see you in the morning." She closed the door behind me and left me into this big room. It seemed to be untouched like no one ever slept in here. I carefully took my pants off and crawled into this king sized bed. "What am I doing with my life" I mentally thought.

I slowly slumped down and went to sleep.

" I see you thought that I was playing with you Janecca, you didn't give me my money by the due date. It's okay, because now you're my wife and I can do anything I want to do." Suddenly he grabbed a knife and placed it to my chin. "I'm going to permanently mark you so no one will think your beautiful again, definitely not a bitch." He eased the knife into my skin causing me to scream.

....

I woke up screaming and crying. I rushed to the bathroom and checked my face. It was no cuts or blood on me. I walked out the bathroom and I smelt food. I didn't eat dinner so the hunger in me decided to follow the smell. Besides maybe food will calm me down from the dream I had.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise I saw lots of women walking with just bras and panties. Me being the gay ass fucker I am I took a glimpse here and there. In my head I thought she just brought some bitches to fuck but that wasn't the case. I walked to the kitchen where I saw her siting at a big dinning table. A girl tapped me and directed me where to sit at. I sat down then there was Moon's eyes just staring into My soul. I brushed it off once again and focused on the woman that was bringing us some breakfast. After that everyone left the kitchen besides me and moon.

I wasn't even hungry. I was more weirded out and scared because of the dream. "What is this? You abuse these females to do this?" I asked. She choked on her orange juice and looked up at me. "Does it look like I would do something like that?" She asked.

"Hell yeah! All the girls walking around in their under clothes. Then they treating you like a king. What are you?........"

This chapter wasn't that bad. So I didn't do that many changes to it. 🕺🏾

AN: WHAT IS SHE?
WHAT DID NECCA GET HERSELF INTO?
.....