Chapter 21~ Date

Hello everyone! I hope everything is well! Happy 2018!! it's been so long, I am very sorry but  hope you enjoy!

//////

June 13th

Bella's POV 2:38 PM

In case you're wondering, Jace and I are still on the rocks. I was still figuring things out, slowly but surely. I knew for sure that I had hardcore feelings for Jace. Did I love him? I wasn't to sure about that, like how do you even know when you're in love with someone? Jace seemed to have his feelings figured out, he had always been more stable than me in that way. But anyways, our conversations have been brief and really about nothing important that past two days. It hurt a lot, but it was my turn to chase him and I knew that. Though I found it to be difficult. I had no idea what to say or do. To my surprise he went to another party that Luke invited him to. He said nothing happened, I didn't know why he still felt obligated to me.

I wanna believe he was just having fun, but with no girls involved. But I have no say in what he does.

"Hey are you ready?" Megan popped her head into the bathroom, as I just realized I had zoned out in my thoughts while starring in the mirror.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I nodded while grabbing my phone off the counter. I then grabbed my beach bag from my bed and walked out in the living room. Everyone was waiting out there with their stuff including Luke.

"Let's go!" Megan said enthusiastically. We all followed her out the door and into the hallway of the hotel.

"Hey." I said while walking next to Jace.

"Hey." He replied with the slightest, but cutest, smile of his.

"We already leave in four days." I say, and he chuckled.

"Yeah I know, at least we're tan." He smirked while holding up his arms.

"That's true, I am just gonna miss it here." I shrugged.

"And you were the one who said you'd get tired of all of us together and want to go home." He pointed out, I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously things have changed." I retorted making me shake his head with a laugh.

"Yeah, they have." He agreed, the rest of our group was ahead of us and about to get to teh elevator.

'Alright Bella just ask, the worst thing you'll get is no I hate you.'

"Jace?"I say and stop walking, he also stopped and turned his body slightly, looking over his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He replied, his eyebrows raised.

"Would you like to go on like, uh, a date with me? Tonight? Like a real date?" I said quickly, at first he just looked at me with confusion but also a small smile.

"I'll consider it, Bells." He replied finally, still with a smile then turned to walked toward the now open elevator.

'Better than nothing', I sighed to myself.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked after him.

//////

3:54 PM

My nerves have been through he roof for the past hour. He said he would consider it, that's officially yes or no and it freaks me out. I wasn't sure what to think, I've never felt so intimidated.