Chapter 18~ Pathetic

Hello everyone :) <3 Thank you sm for over 100 votes
Enjoy this chapter😊

//////

June 9th
12:34 PM
Jaces' POV

It had been a rainy day in Malibu so the six of us are still in our condo. I had mentally thanked the rain for it kept us inside and without seeing Luke be all over Bella. Not that I should care. I had been laying on the couch all morning, mostly on my phone with the sounds of the tv and voices of my friends in the background. This trip so far was not what I was wanting. I wasn't thinking that Bella would magically stop being stubborn and love me, though I've fantasized, but at least hang out like usual. Bella was in the chair across from the couch on her phone as well, she let out a little giggle as she began typing. I mentally facepalmed, only imagining what it could be that made her smile. It pulled at my heart knowing it wasn't me who caused it.
I wonder how she makes this looks so easy. She avoids any conflict, acts like it's not even there and there's rarely a hint on thinking of it. I wish I could hide my emotions like that. I've never met someone so bottled up before Bella. Even in all her complicated emotions and stubbornness, I still wanted her more than ever. And it was beginning to drive me crazy. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

"Hey buddy." I spoke out loud, Bella looked up as she assumed I was talking to her.

"Hey there pal." She smirked.
God dammit.

"Let's go get Starbucks." I suggested, literally so desperate for a way to hang out alone.

"Well.... I was actually just about to go out..." she frowned, my heart sank.

"Oh with who? Megan?" I asked, god please fucking say Megan.

"No, Luke." She said, though she didn't smile but she wasn't unhappy either.

"Oh ok." It was obvious I couldn't hide my disappointment. She knew it too. But she didn't say a thing after that. Her silence made the situation even worse. Suddenly I felt queasy and would rather go jump of the balcony than be in this room right now.
I got up from the couch and started walking to my room. I was about to shut the door when I heard,"Jace" but I didn't stop and shut the door. I'm sure it was evident I was in a bad mood by the way I walked and shut the door rather loudly. I took a deep breath, then I opened the blinds to reveal the full windows. The rain was still going, I made myself comfortable on my bed facing the windows and watched the rain. I felt pathetic. So fucking dumb.

Why do I keep letting her do this to me?

I can't force her to want me. But this is just becoming ridiculous. I heard voices out in the living room, it didn't sound like an argument but many voices talking at once. I just ignored it.

//////
4:15 PM
I jolted awake, sitting straight up in my bed. I must have fell asleep, checking the time it was a few hours. It was still raining outside, and it looked like someone was in here since the door was now open. My head ached as I got up and walked out of the room. James, Collin, and Mason sat watching tv.

"Hey there sleeping beauty." James called to me.

"Hi." I said groggily.

"The girls went out shopping or something. I don't know when they will be back. So we have a plan." Mason said mischievously.

"Do I wanna know your plan?" I asked while looking for aspirin or ibprophen.

"Yes dude, it's a great plan." I heard Collin jump in. Once I found what I was looking for I grabbed some water. I turned around to see all three of them staring at me from the kitchen island.

"What?" I said slowly while raising an eyebrow.

"Bro, we know the Bella thing is bothering you." Mason shrugged, but said sympathetically. I shrugged also and swallowed the two pills.

"So we are going to invite some guys over and we are gonna party it up!" James exclaimed enthusiastically, putting his hands in the air.

"Yay." I cheerfully said, but immediately roll my eyes.

"Oh come on man, it's gonna be fan-fucking-tastic, I promise." Mason smiled at me.

"Ok I guess, but if I wanna go be in the room alone then I'm doing so." They agreed to that but cheered other wise, attacking me with some type of hug. I eventually gave in and smiled.

"Trust me, it's gonna be great." Mason nodded while patting me on the back.

//////

Long time no fucking see I am so sorry i legit went missing ☹️😂 I'm trying to get back into it. This so short but I have a plan for the next chapter already! Thanks for sticking around ily ❤️