Chapter 9~ Sick

Hey lovlies, I'm back for a new part :) I hope you like it <3

//////

Bella's P.O.V

6:43 P.M

I felt so terrible. I felt sick. My heart ached. I let him down, I could see it in his face. I had never thought I'd feel this terrible over a guy. I seriously considered him my best friend, then I shut him out just like that. I kept thinking over and over on how I disappointed Jace while Alex's hands touched my body. His lips latched onto my neck. My shirt was discarded to the floor next to his bed. My neck was craned to the side and I hazily stared at his wall, my mind else where. There was nothing in me that enjoyed this. The feeling of his cold fingers pulling my shorts down made me turn my attention back to him. He took them off my legs skillfully while kissing down my stomach. My head was spinning as I felt super dizzy, now barely being able to keep my eyes open.

"Wait, uh A-Alex." I stopped him while sitting up on my elbows. He stopped his actions from removing his pants.

"What?" He asked me.

"Where's your bathroom?" I pushed him of while getting up, I felt my stomach become worse.

"Across the hall, wait what's wrong?" He panicked and got off the bed. I ignored him and rushed out the door and to the bathroom across the hall. I quickly went the toilet and opened it just in time to throw up into it. I coughed and continued to puke my guts out. Suddenly my hair was being pulled from my face. It seemed to be lifetime of coughing it all up but it soon ended after a few minutes. I shakily flushed the toilet and fell back against the wall. Alex stood there only in his sweats.

"Hey, are you alright now? Jesus what happened?" Alex wondered, concerned about me.

I coughed again," I don't know, I just suddenly felt  sick." I say, closing my eyes."Thank you for, you know, holding my hair." I let out a weak laugh and stood up.

"Uh yeah no problem. You sure you're ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just gotta go home." I reply to him, he nodded and moved out of my way. I put my clothes back on and grab my phone before leaving his house.

//////

7:15 P.M

The first thing I did when I got home was shower. I didn't feel like throwing up but yet I still felt sick. My head was pounding, my eyes were barley staying open. Most of all, I felt so... gross. I didn't like Alex touching me. Was it him? Maybe he just wasn't, I don't know, as good as others? I've never run off like that in the middle of, you know. I made sure to spend my time in the shower to get Alex's lips and hands off my body. And the only thing I could think about during it was Jace. Only Jace. I felt so bad for just.....pushing him away. Then having to see his face after he clearly knew what Alex and I were going to do, broke my heart. It honestly did. Jace is always such a happy and positive guy that it hurt, and even surprised me, to see that look on his face. It was a facial expression of sadness and disappointment. But I know he tried shrugging it off.

I lay there in my bed listening to music, starring up at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry Jace." I whispered to myself.

//////

Jace's P.O.V

7:28 P.M