Storytime

Kenny dawned his Mysterion costume he had gotten a call earlier from Tweek that he heard Butters talking about doing something big tonight and even though 'big' for Butters meant drinking all the soda at Mcdonald's but Tweek didn't want to take any chances. Pete walked into their shared bedroom wearing Kenny's parka and a pair of shorts which were his normal pajamas and snaked his arms around Kenny's waist "you look so fucking dumb" the goth chuckled playfully. Kenny spun around and abruptly picked Pete up bridal style causing him to let out a yelp "hush goth boy" he giggled as he placed his boyfriend on their bed. Kenny and his little sister Karen had been living in the trailer outside Petes house for a while since Kevin couldn't afford to house them and Kenny didn't want Karen to have to go through living with their parents anymore. Kenny tucked Pete in and played with his hair, not noticing his little sister peer in. Pete sighed and shut his eyes as Kenny walked out of his bedroom to be met by Karen's confused face. The twelve year old looked up at her costumed brother "guardian angel, why were you tucking in my big brothers boyfriend?". Kenny cleared his throught and dawned his Mysterion voice "Karen, its uhh.. very long story". Karens eyes widened "tell me guardian angel please!!". Kenny sighed "Ok Karen go to bed and I'll tell you" Karen smiled widely and ran into her small room and nuzzled herself into her bed. While she was away Kenny checked his phone and told Tweek he couldn't make it then walked into his little sisters room. Kenny sat by her bed and smiled "tell me the story guardian angel please!!" The small girl beamed. Kenny chuckled "OK OK, so a long time ago in a different world ruled by the blood nymphs born with beautiful red hair, they were a peaceful people but their king was cruel and was hungry for war. The blood nymphs lived in fear of war but their was a prophecy that one day the king would have a son that would rise above him and bring peace. The kings wife from a near by kingdom of shadow elf was already pregnant when he heard of the prophecy and he threw her out the castle leaving her a peasant. After months of wandering the former queen met a gypsy on the outskirts of the kingdom. The Gypsy foretold her that she would die during child birth and he son would live on but the king would stop at nothing to kill him but in exchange for the baby the Gypsy would bless him a knight from heaven itself to protect him forever and make sure he found true love". "You?" Karen said sleepily "Yes" Kenny replied as he continued the story. "After three months the queen gave birth, he baby was born with both the black hair of a shadow elf and the red hair of a blood nymph. The Gypsy raised the boy until he fifteenth birthday when she finally blessed him with his angel before they set off to overthrow the king. The boys arrived at the castel, during the princes youth the king had started a war with the shadow elves. The prince burning with anger and sympathy for both of his people stormed into the castle with the angel by his side to smite the king. After hours and hours of fighting the prince and the angel finally overpowered the king and threw him in the dungeon. The prince made peace between the blood nymphs and the shadow elves and granted rule of the kingdom to the kind Gypsy before he passed on his crown the Gypsy granted they prince two last wishes, that the prince and the angel would be at each others side forever and that they could live out the rest of their lifes protecting a beautiful little girl from another world". "Who was she?" Karen asked with a yawn. Kenny kissed his sister cheek "you silly". Karen giggled "so Pete is really a prince" "yes and I have made sure that him and Kenny will live happily ever after and make you happy and give you the life you deserve" Kenny said tucking Karen's hair behind her ear as she fell asleep. Kenny stood up and was met by his lovers face "did you make up that story just for me?" Pete chuckled. Kenny kissed Pete and picked him up "yes, now lets go to bed my prince".