Remember?

A/N: This is rlly experimental and might be uncomfortable to read, it's the reader basically telling a story to Reiner

You and I were just relaxing on the couch. We hadn't become official yet, hell we didn't even make it official between each other. Yet both of us, yes even you, would never flirt with anyone else. I think we kind of got together before we even realized it ourselves. We were flirting as always, you making an inappropriate joke as always that I would pretend to be offended by. It was all fun and games until we started making out. I don't know how it happened, I think we just got caught up in the moment.

Your hands were all over me as mine gripped lightly at your hair. Before I could even comprehend what was happening you were between my legs, grinding against me. Our breaths got heavy as you went rougher and rougher. Soon we removed out shirts and you quickly got rid of my bra and threw it away. I remember finding it on the lamp. You held me so tight in your grasp, as if you were protecting me from the world.

Our make-out session continued and I could feel your erection push against me. It was so exciting, it nearly took my breath away. We got rid of our bottoms as quickly as possible. It was never awkward, not once. You pushed me down on the couch as you sat on your knees, just looking at me. You hand gently caressed my sides, lower and lower until you finally reached my nether region. You thumb massaged me gently, causing my breath to hitch ever so slightly. I arched my back, longing for your body to be against mine.

You had a condom in your pocket at all times, always using it to make jokes. But this time it wasn't a joke. After getting ready in mere seconds, you entered me ever so slowly. It was so slow, in fact, that I was aching to have all of you inside of me. I begged for you to just hurry up already, to just fuck me senseless. You only chuckled and went even slower. I pulled you down for a kiss, my arms wrapped tightly around your neck. Your large chest was against mine and you finally picked your pace up. I could sense that you were getting impatient, just like me. You rammed into me, kissing my lips so roughly. I ended up with a bleeding lip.

I scratched your back, breathlessly beggin for more, more and more. And you just kept giving. Your hands gripped my hips with the force of a typhoon, I swear I still have a hint of handmarks after that night. You went so fast and so hard, I was in cloud nine at that point. Your grunts pushed me closer to the edge, making my climax come closer and closer until I was floating on ecstacy.

You kept going however. You bit my neck, held my hands, tugged at my hair. It was like you had waited for ages to do this. At one point I managed to push you down on your back. I kissed you with all the passion I could muster, my hands were firmly on your chest as I rode you. Your hands were on my hips, pushing me down on your erection as you were thrusting. We were in perfect synchronization. You fetched your belt and tied my hands behind my back and pushed me down on the couch, my ass pointing up towards the ceiling. You gripped at my ass, spreading my cheeks before entering. You spanked me til I was red. Atfer a while, you put a blindfold over my eyes.

I could only rely on my other senses such as hearing and feeling. Right before my second climax you pulled out. I moaned in disappointment, missing your touch. I waited to feel you again, waited to feel good and to make you feel good. I felt so vulnerable, yet I loved every second of it. When you finally touched me again, I moaned for you to continue. Your fingers slipped into me, your hand made harsh contact with my buttocks. The mix of pain and pleasure drove me insane as I pleaded for more. I could tell even when blindfolded that you wanted more too.

As my climax neared, you entered me. I bit the pillow to control myself. I was forced to fight the urge to touch you. Your hands held me tightly as you went in and out. Your silent grunts here and there turned me on even more, apparently that was possible. You bent down over me, whispering dirty things in my ear. Shaming me, calling me names. I loved it. You commanded me to say your name and I did, over and over again. I climaxed, shouting your name as my nether region practically exploded. You kept going, I was unable to make any more sounds. I just laid there, feeling nothing but pure bliss as you moved inside of me.

You bit me, kissed me, you made me all yours. Your handprints were all over me, I was bruised everywhere. You freed my hands and removed the blindfolds. I turned around and stared into your gorgeous eyes. You continued to thrust as I neared my third orgasm, you continued to fill my walls to their full capacity. Your body was pressed against mine. You buried your face in the crook of my neck. Your right hand intertwined with my left one. Your thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. As you neared your limit, you kissed me. This time gently. I can still feel your lips on mine. We climaxed approximately at the same time. You rode out your orgasm and your body fell limp on mine. We barely exchanged glances as we smiled at each other. You kissed my cheek one last time before we drifted away, into a deep slumber.