I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Ch 19 The End!!!

I can't remember... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything!

The story is coming to an end. I know it's been a long journey peoples!!! I think there will be a sequel depending on how it ends. I'm not sure. So basically I'll know when you know... I love you guys!!! With all the support, and reads, oh and of course the wonderful comments. I just want to say thanks!!!! I'll have a whole list of people who have been supporting me from the beginning and have stuck around to the end, even when it took me YEARS to upload. You were still by my side and I appreciate it!!! Again thank you so much!!!

*tears*

Now here's what you've been waiting for...

Chapter 19

Jayme's POV

"A week. That's it. Then we go." Grandma said, as I walked out the room. Man, I needed to pee! I walked up stairs to the third floor to use my favorite bathroom. The first one that I used when I woke up with memory loss. The one that was in my room.

I walked in and avoided all the trash on the floor and made my way to the bathroom. I used it and washed my hands. As I was washing my hands I looked up at my reflection in the mirror.

I saw myself Jaymes Javerson. Fine, sexy, son of Shaylah and Endrew Javerson. I dried my hands in the towel that was on the hook. I went back to stand in front of the mirror. I ran my fingers threw my soft locks.

"Damn I'm sexy!" I heard a giggle from the doorway of the bathroom. I looked over and saw Carmon looking at me with her big, green, round eyes. "You think that it's funny, huh?" I cooed as I picked he up and placed her on the counter beside the sink. She stood up on the counter and turned to look at her reflection. She laughed a belly laugh. She put her palm against the glass and looked at it in amazement.

"Look Jaym." She turned towards me ever so quickly then back at her reflection.

"Yeah, that's you, Carmon."

"Me?" She asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Yup, that's you."

"Pretty." She said in amazement.

"No." I said. "Beautiful." She turn to look at me. I picked her up from the counter.

She hugged me and I pulled her closer to me. "I love you Jaym."

"Love you too, Carmon."

She then looked up at me with tears streaking her cheeks. "I'm scared," she whispered.

I wiped some of her tears away. "I know. We all are, but you don't need to worry we'll keep you safe." That only made her cry harder. "Hey, hey look at me." I took her little face in my hands. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm scared," she said again.

"And what did I tell you?"

"I'm still scared," she said stubbornly with more tears falling down her cheeks.

I sighed. "Carmon, do you trust me?" She nodded. "Then believe me when I tell you that I will do anything in my will to keep you safe."

"Promise?"

I hesitated. I couldn't tell my kid aunt that there was no definite possibility that I would be able to protect her when there's danger. That would be a lie. There was so much I couldn't tell her. Like why the danger is coming. Heck, I don't even know.

I couldn't tell her that she was the reason why we were all frozen in time and couldn't age. I couldn't tell her that she was the reason why Grandma and Grandpa were twenty five year old grandparents and Mom and Dad eighteen, almost nineteen year old parents to sixteen year old triplets.