England x Reader

Let's just say this is going to suck ok
( 'ω)
----------------------------------------------

- Chapter 1 -

You were on your way to school like any normal day. Your school had uniforms, you didn't mind because people wouldn't judge you. But people always had there way around it.

"Hey (f/n)!" someone said at you. You turned to look and it was a bunch of girls. A group of five. They still had a uniform like yours. A red plaid skirt, not so short and a soft creamy colored sweater. But the girls skirts were shorter. That was all that was different. And they thought they were better.

"How's life for ya!" Stacey said. But I just blankly stared at her. "Oh wait! You don't have one!" Then her group of sluts started laughing.

"I do have a life." I said back. She whipped her face to look at me. "I must be so interesting for you low lives to be talking about me." I smiled. Then Stacey grabbed her shoe and threw it right at my face. It took me by surprise. I fell back to the ground while they started laughing again. I didn't mind really. They were mad because I was talking back. My face started to sting, and I got up and started walking to school again. I wonder if he's there yet...

When I finally got to school I was relieved. Till someone tripped me and I fell into a puddle. My knees got scrapped and my hands started to Bleed from hitting the ground to hard. I hit my four head on the cement so I guess that's bleeding too. Everyone started to laugh. I got up and started heading towards the nurses office.

No one was there but i knew ho to patch my self up. I got the first-aid kit and started applying bandages. Till the nurses office door slammed open. It was Arthur. He's been running, he was out of breath. He quickly ran to my side.

"(F/n)! Are you alright." he was worried. Dang it... I keep on making people worrying. He looked at my hands and knees and face. He took the first-aid kit from me and put a bandage on my four head. Took my hands and wrapped cloth bandages around them. Lastly he put bandages in my knees. He looked at me with great worry. Them brought me into a hug. He put his arm around my waist and the other at my head.

"You need to tell me if anything wrong (f/n). You scared me again. I don't like to see you all beaten up. Your too small and fragile." he said softly into my ear.

"I'm sorry if I worried you Arthur..." I said as I hugged him back. Till we broke apart from our hug and had to get to class. I was a bit sad though. I wanted to hug him a bit longer. Till the bell rang.

- Time Skip back home -

Arthur and I were just walking home like we always do. Till a girl that I didn't know came up to Arthur.

"Arthur, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the carnival thats in town with me." she asked with her fingers poking at each other. Arthur looked at me for an answer. But I didn't really care, so I just shrugged me shoulders. Then he went off with the girl. I felt really upset that her wanted to go somewhere with out me. I just continued going home to where all I can do is nothing. My parents don't give a shit about me, all they do is nothing but ask money from family and spend it on drugs. There good for nothing parents, I wish I could just die. Arthur will have a better life with out me. I'm always a burden on him. Secretly j have been cutting myself. It's a good thing my uniform has long sleeves. If argue found out he would be upset and start yelling at me. He likes to keep me safe. That's why I like him. But he's better off with out me.....better with out me....without.....me.....

----------------------------------------------

BOY THAT TOOK A LONG TIME TO TYPE!