Chapter 2 : The SCAR

I don't understand this . Is that man joking . No ways I can be gone for such a long time . How did I survive the fall, My own story now becomes my night mare.

" Miss Are you going to say something or not........" said the man who came with the three piece suit man.
I went.... I fell.... and I hurt my head....

What should I do, should I tell them about me . How can I trust them? My head is spinning around, I don't know what to do again.
Please leave me alone please just leave.......
Again the light starts dissolving around me. I catch the last of the demimising sound.

"Are you okay Miss Natasha, Speak to me Miss " says Oliver. And then everything is dark again.

"We need to let the patient rest, she is in trauma." said the doctor.

"Doctor please bring the girl back to her senses. She knows something of great interest." said the man in three piece suit.
"The patient needs to rest Mr Collin." said the doctor.

I open my eyes in a new and different milieu. Now where I am? Am I in some dream! Whenever I open my eyes I am in a new backdrop. This room is strange and brightly lit. No more wires are attached to me. I don't think I am in a hospital any more. This room is one fine work of both exterior and interior. I can't help but wonder how many days have passed since I last opened my eyes.

"Welcome back Miss James" said a familiar voice.

"You are the man from the hospital aren't you?" I asked, "Where have you bought me now?"
"Yes I am..... Are you going to tell me about your story." he asked all puffed up and anxious.

"Why should I tell you anything, I don't even know." I replied.

" Trust me then maybe I can help you"said the man.

"Trust is a two way thing which I lost a long time ago. First tell me who you are and how did you find. " I said.

"Okay as your wish. We won't hide anything from you. We are the Agents of SCAR." he said.
"This doesn't seem familiar to me. What exactly is SCAR?"

"SCAR is an organisation which works to prevent maniac villains from destroying the worlds with the crazy inventions and discoveries. Here at scar we handle the most dangerous inventions and discoveries and prevent them to be used by wrong hands."

"What does such an organisation need from me?"
"We sort of happened to rescue you from your apartment which mysteriously went down. We found you in the most unusual place burried in piles of rumbles." he said.
"I have no memory of such happening." I said.
" You are just going through a trauma and hence you have lost some parts of your memory. Atleast the doctors think so. By the way I am Doctor Connors let me know if you need some help"
"What has a doctor to do with such an organisation?" I said.
"Doctor with a doctral degree, not the literal one."  he said.
"Oh I see!" I replied.
"Something like me" I whispered.
"Excuse me! What do you mean?" he questioned.
"No nothing" I replied, " So what was your subject?"
"Quantum physics"
"Wow! That's really good." I exclaimed
"Thanks" he said

I don't know what happened to me or how I ended up there. I don't remember anything. Why is this happening to me?

"If you don't mind may I ask something to you miss James."
" Anything you want to know Dr Connors." I replied.
"No never mind" said Dr Connors.
"So can I leave now if you don't mind" I said.
" You may, but where would you go at this hour of night." told Dr Connors.
"My apartment I guess. What time is it after all."
" Its 11:45 and your apartment is pulled down if you have forgotten. I don't think you should leave now."
" I think you are right I should leave in the morning." I said giving it another thought.
" Good night" he said and left.

I see him leaving the room and once again I am all alone by myself. I don't know what to say or way to start from. I need to know my own story.