“Follow behind me, Claudia will inform you of your task today,” they all nodded and mumbled a yes sir. I chuckled and put my arm around Hayley’s waist bringing her closer since it seemed like she was trying to press into me and away from the guys who were lined up on either side of us. We walked to the garage; Brook Sherry and Amy went to the truck while I took Hayley to my car. I hopped in, I would have to get the widows bullet proofed soon and I would have to put some supplies in the car just in case. I guess I could do that when we get back but I would have to wait for the glass and that would take a few days to install.

“You okay,” I asked Hayley as she buckled up, I could see a small wince when the strap went around her.
“Yes,” she mumbled I took hold of her hand and squeezed as I sped out the garage. I was lead followed by Claudia then Blake we had two motorcycles on the side of him and another truck behind him just in case. I really didn’t need protection, although the glass wasn’t bullet proof, my frame of the car was so, no bullet was getting through my doors just my windows. I frowned now that I think about it I should have gotten all of that done at the same time instead of waiting. My phone began to ring in my pocket, let go of Hayley’s hand and answered it knowing that it was my mom.
“Hey Mom and yes I’m on my way now,” I stated before she could start fussing with me about how I wasn’t at the viewing, I already knew I was running late I had my reasons.

“I know I’m a little late but I’ll be there in less than ten minutes,” I paused listening to her ramble on about how disrespectful it was.
“Oh please he’s dead I’m sure he’s not going magically leave the church,” I rolled my eyes at her audible gasp.
“I’ll see you when I see you,” I hung up the phone and shook my head while taking hold of Hayley’s hand again I could feel them shaking and I could feel the dampness against my palm. I held her hand the rest of the ride not commenting on her nervousness. I pulled up at the Church seeing that it was over crowded, I sighed so maybe I should have gotten here earlier, I drove around the area until I found two parking spaces, I pulled in quickly and watched Blake pull the truck in beside me.

“Calm down,” I mumbled turning to Hayley who was staring at the church in a panic. I turned her face towards me and spoke slowly and softly.
“Calm down, no one is out to get you and I’m here, I promise not to leave your side,” She nodded as I gently wiped her eyes, I kissed her forehead and smiled.
“Lets go,” I opened my door seeing Brook Sherry and Amy all standing behind my car, I slipped on my sunglasses and checked my gun although I didn’t like bringing guns in churches I had to take precautions.
“Hello lady’s” I smirked at them with a chuckle as they rolled their eyes, I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door.

“4 hours tops and we’ll be back home safely,” I stated while squatting down, I held out my hand watching her take it hesitantly, I grasped it in my hand and tugged her up.
“Alright everyone is good to go, Blake I want you and Claudia inside with me, and the others posted outside, I want five watching my car and the truck, I’m sure the other gang is here, but I’m almost positive they won’t cause any trouble,” I said he nodded and started calling people together, I nodded to the girls Brook had her eyebrow raised.
“What its called gang etiquette, yes we respect each other at certain times like funerals and in church we may be in a gang but we’re not complete animals,” I rolled my eyes as she blushed which in turn caused me to laugh because I never seen her blush before well I don’t think I have.

“Shut up,” I shrugged, I could feel Hayley starting to slow down, I sighed when we got to the entrance. The doors were already open.

“Hey breath,” I mumbled quietly to Hayley, I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her to my side her eyes shut as we walked through, we reached the chapel and were ushered in, I took my seat in the back despite the evil look my mom was giving me, I frowned at her as she waved for to come to the front but I shook my head and let the girls through to sit down, Hayley sat beside Brook and I sat on by the isle. I looked around spotting the other gang on the other side. Blake touched my shoulder and leaned