NEW STORY INFORMATION

"Love finds you at the most inconvenient of times"

Reagan is in trouble.
After one too many screw ups she's effectively lost her internship and her scholarship, all at the same time. It doesn't help when gorgeous, and totally taken, Christian waltzes into her life and rips the sheet out from under her - literally.

Christian is stuck.
After seven years in the same relationship, it shouldn't be so wrong to want something different, should it? Still Christian can't help but feel like he owes it to his girlfriend to stick around. After all, there's no rush ending it...until he meets Reagan.

until he meets Reagan

https://www.wattpad.com/story/128056770-if-you-were-mine

I MISS YOU!!! HOW ARE YOU??? I hope you're doing good with the holidays right around the corner (I'm so stressed lmao). I have purchased zero presents, crossed none of my things off of the to do list and am still to find my inner Christmas elf mood (any recommendations?). 

Because it's been sooooooo long (I know...I suck majorly!) I thought I would share this exciting news about my new story here, in the rare case that some of you might be on the look out for a new story to add to your library. I have no words to describe how excited I am for Christian and Reagan's story to develop while Asher and Charlie's is in rewrites and edits. Will I see some of you over there?