Chapter Five: Nice, Evil, and Equal

Camden Moss

Only four more months until I turn eighteen. When that day comes I will finally be able to make the change from boy to man. I will make my first change with my brothers flanking me, and I will take the stand as main alpha in my pack. If I could change right now and do it I would, but that is very dangerous. If I were to change now…I would most likely die or become stuck in a halfway state. No matter how much my wolf wanted to run free, I couldn’t let him yet. When I turned eighteen though I would run until he was ready to collapse. I would fulfill every need he felt. I would claim my mate and mark her. I would take control of my pack and let my brothers become my second in command. I had no use for a beta when I have my brothers. I just wish these four months would hurry up, I was tired of seeing Ryden in so much pain. When he finally hit that age he would see his mate, and then he would go search for her. I could only pray that she was an alpha or beta. If she wasn’t…then Mother and Father would do something drastic. Alphas weren’t allowed to mate with omegas in our pack. And I couldn’t loose my brother. Then our trio would be destroyed. I could loose either of them.

“Cam?” Craven purred walking into the common room to our floor in nothing but a very skimpy outfit. I only rolled my eyes before going back to the TV show I was watching.

“Camden, are you coming to the party?” Craven asked taking a seat on the arm of the couch. 

“Yup. I’ll be down whenever I feel like it.” I shrugged not taking my eyes off of the TV.

“Well beforehand I was hoping I could give you your Christmas present early.” She giggled. I didn’t like Craven one bit, but she was always there for a fun time. Lately though, I had begun to grow out of sleeping around with her. She was becoming a clinger.

“And what would that be Craven?” I snorted finally glancing at her. 

“This.” She smiled before softly kissing my lips. I didn’t like that. She knew how I liked it. Why was she wasting my time? I only growled before pushing her away. The look on her face told me that she was crushed. I never pushed her away.

“What is wrong?” She whimpered as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

“I’m not in the mood.” I snorted getting up and smoothing my shirt.

“Really? The infamous Camden Moss isn’t in the mood for Craven Dyer? This is a shocker.” She laughed getting up off of the ground.

“You aren’t giving me what I want.” I smirked before heading towards the door. I guess I should head down to the party now.

“Is this what you want?” She snapped. I spun around to see Craven standing there completely naked. I let out a breath before growling.

“Oh it is. Well then come and get it.” She purred beckoning me. I hungrily licked my lips before lifting her up and shoving her into the wall. Rough. That is exactly how I liked it.

I let my body crash into one of the plush seats on the private jet before removing my Oakley’s. I was extremely hungover from last night. When I turned eighteen I wouldn’t be able to get hangovers because my body would burn off the alcohol quickly, so I might as well get my drinking out of me now. When Lynden and Ryden finally boarded the jet I noticed Ryden grinning like a fool. What the hell was his problem?

“Explain?” I grinned weakly at him.

“Poppy kissed me.” He smiled. So he was finally moving on from Waverly? Thank god. I was tired of being woken up by his screams.

“Good.” I shrugged before snatching the wine bottle out of our flight attendant’s hand.

“Camden!” Ryden snapped glaring at me.