A Little Info: Beginners Only ;)

Heyo ladies and gents! Tis me, SpringZero123, and well, I'm gunna make a new book all about my OTP ♡♡(4 LAYF!!!) Fraby/Beddy/Freddy X Baby.

This is NOT a story, just a one shot book.

*A oneshot is equal to a short story. Just so you know :) You'll know the situation of a oneshot (either if its a character x chararcter or character x reader), if you'll see a punctuation mark on every character. Example: Human! Police! Freddy x Human! Criminal! Baby, or Human! Teacher! Ennard x Student! Reader, things like that. I am aware that not ALL oneshots are like this, but some are, and that's what I'm gonna do here.*

And, there will be NO lemons, unless you request one tho.

*A lemon is a part of a story/oneshot that has sexual (sorey for da wurd) content in it. Best read a lemon at your own risk... like me XD Hahaha joke*

Requests are OPEN, but sorry if I can't tag you when your request is shown :( Wattpad won't let me :'(

If y'all know what a oneshot is, skip this part. But for those of you who are still confused, read this for an idea:

I have been a fan of this fandom for a year. All of my friends had known this game since it was released, yet they are still confused putting together the timeline. While for me, everything was crystal clear with the help of MatPat (Game Theory).

The reason why I became a fan of this series, is originally because of Minecraft. Me and my friend are searching for another minecraft rap by JT Machinima, but then my friend noticed the odd music video about the song 'Survive The Night' by MandoPony in a minecraft version. We began to watch it, and the both of us were confused. So, we did research on FNaF, then we got interested.

The time we became fans, the trailer for Sister Location has already been released, so I got more than excited to watch it.

Back then, I was half-gamer and half-shipper (or the person who ships one animatronic to another.) And my OTP was either Toy Bonnica (Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica), Bonnica (Bonnie and Chica), and Fangle (Foxy and Mangle).

After I watched the SL trailer last May when I was in the 7th grade (make sense because I'm in the 8th grade now), I decided to assign some ships already.

When I saw Funtime Foxy, I didn't have an idea on who would I ship her (I believe because of my own reasons), so I just left her there.

When I saw Ballora next, the first thing that came into my mind is that: 'I could see her be with Springtrap' or something. I am weird, aren't I?

Then, I saw Funtime Freddy. First thing that entered my mind was: 'He should be with Funtime Foxy.' Seriously, that was my idea, so I ended up shipping them until now XD

You do remember the hand in the trailer, the one that we all thought it was Funtime Freddy's, but instead it was Baby's hand? Yeah, I fell for that too XD. If you didn't, good for you :)

Then, I saw them all in the stage. One by one. When I saw Baby, my mind automatically thought of Baby being with Freddy. Idk why, I just thought about it, like the universe just wants me to ship them.

Even if the names are not yet revealed that time, I still got Circus Baby's name right from the start when the names of each character was revealed by some theorists on YouTube. Raise hands if you experienced the same as me.

In the trailer, Baby was the shortest while Ballora was the tallest. Maybe that's one of the factors that made my mind ship Freddy with Baby. Honestly, I didn't like Freddy at first, neither did I like playing FNaF 1 back then, but when I started to ship them, he was one of my favorite animatronics. Others being Baby, Ennard and Springtrap.

When I thought of the ship Fredy x Baby in my head, I tried to push it off to the side for some odd reason, since Toy Bonnica, Bonnica and Fangle are not taking the spotlight anymore that time :) for me :)

This is the part where I was suprised. When the Sister Location App was passed to me by a school mate who just downloaded it from Aptoide, my mindset worked. I shipped Freddy x Baby from the moment I pressed the 'new game' button from the game.

This ship has inspired me to do great things, like for example pushing myself to perform infront of class, write more stories in my head, learned how to play the guitar even, and learned how to be one that is participating in theatre plays for NO SPECIFIC REASON.

Maybe without this ship, I didn't learned the meaning of WRITER'S BLOCK. Maybe without this ship, I don't know how to ROLEPLAY or what is the meaning of RP. Maybe without this ship, I didn't became SOCIAL TO OTHERS. Maybe without this ship, I ALREADY COMMITTED SUICIDE, AND I'M ONLY A STORT BY NOW (which is NOT a joke).

This ship affected me so much, both in my studies and in my social being, that I shipped them for almost A YEAR, TURNING TWO YEARS SOON. And I never regretted shipping them in the first place.

This ship and the whole Five Nights at Freddy's Series pushed me out of my comfort zone many times, and all of that pushing was all WORTH IT in the end. The game and characters all teached me many lessons in life and in critical thinking, that even my own family can't teach me those things, which is A BIG GIFT FOR ME.

All I ever wanted to say,

Is thank you.

Thank you Five Nights at Freddy's for changing my whole life.

For those of you who DO NOT think its a oneshot, then very good. I'm just getting the idea of what a oneshot would look like, but plus the conversations, you get the point :)

PS: That thingy I wrote there, is actually in my perspective. Now THAT is how important FNaF and Fraby/Beddy is to me.

Any more questions?

No?

Then bye then, my parents is gonna kill me if they caught me writing this in a school night XD

SpringZ AWT!!! *starts to write Freddy XBaby stuff, but cannot because author is already dying of cuteness of the OTP XD*