Ga: ane de tere biwi (wife) ko....dekhti mein khan Yaad rkhta mjhe....

Ma: ab aisa bhi nhi daadi (making puppy face cutely)

Daadi just laughed at her cute grandson......manik sat on sofa in lying position shouting

Ma: jaldi daadi bhook lge hai....itna drama hua abhi

The real manik was back 😏😏😏....

MAnik's pov

Who could have thought that manik malhotra would fall for a girl like nandini......such a wild cat she is.....I didn't come to know when my irritation turned into luv..... I always used to tease her and ohh mahn she is no less...she always reciprocated........but the day when she hugged me when goons tried to harass her.......I felt different...that day wild cat wasn't in her mood she was scared and ohhh mahn can u guys guess she was looking good at that moment also......The Manik Malhotra who never believed in love at first sight actually ended up doing the same.......he then recalled their first meet he actually called her maid and then her historic revenge....she didn't let him sleep whole night......(he was laughing like a fool remembering all those moments)

Ga: uth ja mere daydreamer majnu bete ajaa khana tyaar hai (she was sad over the fact that soha would be sad hearing the news but at the same time she was happy bcz manik was happy)

Ma: Hain khana itni jaldi ready bhi hogya (confused)

Ga: nhi beta g to zayada Dreamland mein tha thje time Ka pta nhi chala

They were eating lunch no actually daadi was feeding him and he was eating like a little kid from her hands happily

Ma: daadi aap itne ache kyon ho (kissing her knuckles)

Ga: stop buttering Manu(making another Morsel for him)

Ma: haawww daadi aap mere Dil ki baat ko buttering keh rhi (acting like a typical drama queen.. ohhh sorry drama king... faking sadness)

Ga: wese u should try Ur luck in acting as also (suppressing her laugh)

MAnik glared at her cutely saying ahhhhhhww daadi don't tease me now

Ma: achaaw daadi wo mein ye keh rha tha aap bua se baat na Karna......mein khud jao GA in ke paas.....mein nhi Chahta ke mere waja se aap aur bua mein differences hn

Ga: god bless u my son (caressing his hairs affectionately)

Scene Change
After show he was free at Thursday and decided to go to khurrana mansion......he prepared himself to face the worst although bua loved him alot but still he was going to call off the marraige ........

Khuranna mansion

MAnik entered the mansion and everyone gave him warm welcome as he was going to be their future son in law (according to soha's parents)....

M feeling sad for khuranna family specially soha 😥😥

They were sitting on lounge chatting and his bua (sohana khuranna ) was filling manik's plate with snacks....

Mahesh khuranna = soha's father
(Mahesh= Mah)
Sohana khuranna = soha's mother
(Sohana= soh)

Soh: beta aaj yahan kese agye

Ma: wo bua uncle mjhe aap logo se aik baat karne hai (plain face)

Mah: yeah beta bolo

Ma: uncle daadi ne mjhe soha aur mere engagement Ka btaya hai

Soh: Haan beta bhaisahab aur hm ne bachpan mein mangni Kar de thi

Mah: to TM apni dulhan (bride) ko lene aye ab (naughty way)

He looked at them with sorry faces....his next statement would shatter their dreams he knew but he had to say that bcz he came there for that purpose only.........

Ma: baat ye hai ke ......wo I want to say .........ke agar mjhe pta hota ke soha is my fiancee to mein kbhi kuch is trah ka sochta nhi........wo uncle *m woman man* only....mein sirf usi se Shaadi Karo ga jis se mjhe muhabbat hai.......

Mah: khna Kia chahte ho tm(sternly)

Ma: (rubbing his palms nervously).....uncle I luv someone else ....I can't marry soha

Soh: what (shocked)

Ma: g bua mein Nandini ko pasand Karta hn aur use se Shaadi Karna chahta hn.......I know sohaaaaaaaa (he was unable to complete his sentence when Mahesh spoke)

Mah: don't take my daughter's name from Ur mouth (curtly)

MAnik looked at him baffled.....he didn't know what to say......

Mah: u can leave (indicating towards the door)

Ma: I came here to meet soha (looking at them )

Mah: my daughter will never meet u (angrily)

He looked at sohana for help but she wasn't looking at him already

S: come manik (softly)

Mah: soha go to Ur room (he roared)

S: plzzz dad he is my czn also (her voice choked at the end when she said the word czn......she always dreamt of him as her to be groom)

Mahesh went from there angrily while manik and soha went to soha's room......they entered the room ...manik opened his mouth to say sth when soha turned towards him saying
S: 5 Min only (stern tone and with this she went and stood beside windows looking outside )

MAnik closed his mouth immediately.....he stood at his place for sometime and then moved towards her........he held her hand and dragged her towards the bed.....he made her sit on bed and gave her glass of water.......she pushed it slightly a little irritated by his actions and said

S: only 4 minutes r left

MAnik sat beside her and palmed her hands in between his but she took her hand from his grip looking away

Ma: soha mjhe is sab ke bare mein nhi pta tha....I know tm bht ache larki ho...............

S: come to the point manik

Ma: m sorry soha (looking at her face)

Soha didn't reply back....he held her chain and turned her face towards him

Ma: soha we r czns right....more than czns we r frnds....I don't wanna loose Ur frndship plzzzz (he panicked)

Soha turned towards him and that's it tears started flowing from her eyes and she looked down in her lap....her hands were shaking a little....... manik looked at her and wanted to disappear from there....he never wanted to hurt anyone but he was doing it...he was helpless in front of his heart.......he engulfed her in side hug and soha started crying letting out all her pain.......manik kept stroking her back giving her shoulder to cry over......

How strange he was the reason of her pain and also he was the one consoling her..... showing empathy 😶😶😶

So that's it

How was the update...I know its kinda boring but I had to write it...it was necessary

Do vote and cmnt